What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - Little Lez - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

CodyLtd

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Cody

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: Little Lez

Which server did the incident take place on: Altis Life

Date of the incident: 10/18/20

Time of the incident (GMT): 2005

What best describes this incident ?: Fail RP, Possible RDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I was getting my friend a gear set at the rebel FOB, ground branch then started acting hostile and shot my Heli, disabling it, with no words or reason. (my software doesn't record my own mic so I dont know about the RDM, however it is very clear that it is fail RP with the shooting my Heli.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UND4TQRY048&ab_channel=TheHairestPotato
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Hello, I'm Little Lez from the video. As you can see I was friendly as I approached you, there were a decent number of GB at the fob and we were mainly waiting to go to zones or just having fun. You guys seem on edge with your guns out and I leave you. I change my mind and decide to deal with you, and start antagonising you by disabling your heli. You reply by insulting me, I believe it was the size of my cock, and then just repair your heli. This made me think you might have backup on the way and so were waiting for them to arrive to start a gunfight. I disable your heli again and you run at me with your gun out. We then exchange insults (I understand if your mic was not recorded, but this somewhat misrepresents the situation - you were the first to start shit talking and were at least on our level if not more). Eventually I feel you've taken the shit talking above your skill level and decide to take action, and tell you to put your hands up. We give you plenty of warnings and plenty of time, but you continue to point your guns at us, so we start firing and kill you.

While I appreciate it may be frustrating to have your heli disabled, this is in no way a rule break. There was nobody in the heli, and no bullets hit any of your group.

Also, at 2:28 in your video you can hear your friend say '..we wait for our guys to get here and then we have a little fight', clearly showing your intentions of hostility towards GB, long before we had made any actual threats towards you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just because you didnt shoot me, doesnt mean its ok to disable my heli for no reason. I also dont see how me preparing an escape route could have made you think I had back up on the way. Also, I believe disabling my heli twice for no reason warrants me saying you have a small cock.

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Before explaining what I'd like each party to do next, I'd just like to say this is very disappointing. From my personal point of view as a Staff Member, this is little more than an incident of 'he said she said'. It's very petty from both sides and should have been resolved on TeamSpeak amongst yourselves like adults. However, since it has fallen to me I will not drag it out any longer than it needs to be. I'm not going to close a report without being fair so I'll give you a chance @Aethon to submit some evidence in which we can hear what Cody is saying. Or if you can supply this yourself @LonelyOrphan that would be greatly appreciated. However if neither of you can provide this evidence I'll have to pass judgement on the evidence which I have.

@Jolly It isn't really he said she said. I agree with what he said. We were friendly at first, I had my gun out cause there was a lot of people there, and he decided to shoot my heli without initiating first. I started shit talking and then it went to a gunfight from there. I don't have any other evidence so please pass the judgement that you have made. 

I could have tried to talk to him in liaison however I didn't really think of that at the time. 

Due to rules being broken by multiple people in the video I will break it down into two separate parts:

@Aethon Despite you trying to rationalise it, it's clear to me that you shot the helicopter for no apparent reason expect to try and annoy Cody. You yourself said 'I change my mind and decide to deal with you, and start antagonising you by disabling your heli'. That immediately tells me you only did this to kick up a reaction and start a gunfight. You've been here for a fair amount of time and know exactly what baiting is. Additionally, you were trolling as you shot the helicopter again immediately after he'd repaired it. Something else I wouldn't expect someone who has been here for 2+ years to do. 

Also in the video, I noticed one member of your gang (Fergu) shoot another member of your gang (JD) @B0sh for no reason and using no form of initiation whatsoever. I'm a little confused as to why he did this but that's irrelevant. JD is then revived and not a minute later, clearly makes initiation and shoots someone else. This clearly violates rule 4.4.

ACTION TAKEN

Little Lez - 1.7/2.7 - 1 Day Ban

JD - 4.4 - 1 Day Ban

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back