What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

(Rule) Unarmed Negotiator protections for all heists.

M

Gold Standard Roleplayer
Los Santos Police
Make protections to unarmed negotiators responding for all of the heists (HM Treasury, RBA International Reserve, AR Weapon Cache, Poseidon Drug Stash, and The Continental).

Current rule:

(7.2.1)The defending faction will always send in or have on-site an unarmed negotiator who will make themselves known. This is part of the heist. You can either start roleplay with the negotiator or decline negotiations by asking them to leave. You cannot kill them - they must leave, and if killed it is bannable. You also may not kidnap the negotiator.

Move the rule to 7.1.3, so that it falls under the General Heist Rules, therefore applying to all named heists. 

Why?

If we want to ensure a good standard of roleplay, and fair and enjoyable fights, then unarmed negotiators must have the same protections afforded in rule 7.2.1 for all heists. Recently I was killed after attempting negotiation at the International Reserve, and this totally ruined my experience. I had practically no way to defend myself. 

nice suggestion totaly agree and apperntly so does staff. 

(9.7) Unarmed PCSO’s and unarmed negotiators are not to be taken as hostages. If you find yourself taken as a hostage at these ranks: Inform the person (out of roleplay) that they cannot detain you at this rank. If they don’t release you, you are allowed to log out as a last resort.

take a hint from the unarmed negotiators are not to be taken as hostages and this suggestion is already implemented

nice suggestion totaly agree and apperntly so does staff. 

(9.7) Unarmed PCSO’s and unarmed negotiators are not to be taken as hostages. If you find yourself taken as a hostage at these ranks: Inform the person (out of roleplay) that they cannot detain you at this rank. If they don’t release you, you are allowed to log out as a last resort.

take a hint from the unarmed negotiators are not to be taken as hostages and this suggestion is already implemented
Not entirely. You can still kill them.

Back