What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a player - Dylann, - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

dantheman321

Unlinked
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: you got one tapped

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: Dylann,

Which server did the incident take place on: Altis Life

Date of the incident: 10/21/20

Time of the incident (GMT): 1610

What best describes this incident ?: rdm and exploiting

Please (in detail) describe the incident: i rolled up to advanced to help my friend as he thought he was going to robbed so i enter the building and meet these dylann and they start to dpi spin then thye shoots me and executes me with no rp
we didnt call them to liason as it was exploiting and we didnt see any positive out come to a liason

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://youtu.be/cDPuvSvMa3M
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

As i was there i will speak up, We did not dpi spin that must have been your game lagging, and is it just me or is there no sound in your video?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Alright... Having watched both videos, without sound may I add, I can not see any sign of anyone exploiting whatsoever. It looks a lot like client sided lag.

As for the RDM claim, without any sound and only 45 seconds of footage, I have no way of judging whether or not this was indeed the case. 

@dantheman321 If you would be as kind as to provide a video with sound and atleast 3 minutes of footage prior to the shooting, I would have a lot more to work with. Otherwise I will have to deny this report due to lack of evidence.  

@dantheman321please respond and let me know if you can provide what I asked for or not, or I will shut this report down.

I will leave this report under review for the time being. Please make sure to get back to me asap tho.

@dantheman321
Unless any further evidence comes to light until the end of the day, I will close this down due to lack of such.

Report denied due to lack of evidence. 

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back