What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Lee Reynolds Funeral (Lost MC)

Charles Vane

Staff Team
Staff Team
Lee Reynolds Funeral

Lee Reynolds (prospect), it comes with great regret that we have had too bury one of our first people to wear a cut on their back. This is the first time we as a club have had to do this and we would pray that it is the last. However the only certainty in life, is death. Lee was a hard working man, loved by many. Almost too hard working, he blew the other prospects out of the water when it come too the effort he put into the club. For this, we are truly grateful. 

02a6fdf21b69cc7528a529f96061adcf.jpg

Lee did not have a easy start too life, he was never spoon fed by his parents however we did attempt too take him in as our own. Give him a home and put him on a straighter path. We gave him tasks too occupy him when he was free and not dealing with his family and for this, he was always grateful. Nothing was ever enough for Lee. 

2fc12206f6f4f4f45f77d89c398b1aa0.jpg

​

Lee Reynolds was always a troubled man. He had a troubled past from his previous life experiences where he made many enemies. Some of these enemies will never forget the man he always tried to become. We try to remember him as a hard working, family man who would do anything for his brothers & sisters. However there are a few people that couldn't remember that. 

6eda70dbd8f18a1738ea0e45e017cf54.png

This man, known as Kayn, took it upon himself to do this in the mans funeral. Now, Lee was no saint. He was shot by police whilst he went into a hospital and shot people in there armed too the teeth. Whilst we are devastated by losing Lee, the police have done there job and we thank them for keeping the streets safe. 

Before we finish, we have a small speech from a few brothers.

​

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

​

R.I.P Lee Reynolds

​

5ByM4Jz.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Sad i had to spent my time in isolation, i defo had something to say to lee before he was getting put under the ground!

Back