What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a player - Bartholomew Bristol - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

joesmileyface

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Businessman Joe

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: Bartholomew Bristol

Which server did the incident take place on: Altis Life

Date of the incident: 10/22/20

Time of the incident (GMT): 20

What best describes this incident ?: RDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: We drove past this guy and saw that he was driving erratically, we turned around and drove up next to him. He stopped, got out of his car and opened fire on us without a word, killing two people before he was downed. He then logged out while he was bleeding out and didn't return. One of our guys got disconnected on the way to the hospital too and lost his kit as a result (approx 70k value). We weren't too bothered about the loss but were bothered about the fact that he disconnected in the middle of this situation when we could have roleplayed it out.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://youtu.be/Nft1xkW0GaA
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Hello @joesmileyfacedo you have at least 3 minutes of footage prior to the shots fired? Thank you

Hello, Drilla! This is blatantly untrue, it was not "RDM" as you had already initiated on and shot at me a few minutes prior, at the nearby gas station! Additionally, the way in which you were driving was incredibly dangerous and placing all of our lives at risk! I had to shoot you to stop you from hurting yourself!

Best Regards,

I'm Incredibly Sexy

Last edited by a moderator:
Unfortunately we don't have any more footage, I was the only one with shadowplay and it only saved to this point. Barthy,  I think you're confusing us with someone else then, we didn't shoot you at all, we came from the opposite direction as you.  But since you're here, can you tell us why you logged when you were downed?

Ok, well unfortunately without at least 3 minutes previous footage, we cannot tell if you were engaged in RP or not. Therefore I will have to decline this report due to lack of evidence. Sorry for that, but in future, please set up your capture software to clip several minutes prior. 

Declined

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back