What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a player - Jake Floyd - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jasonhk

Unlinked
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Jason There

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: Jake Floyd

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 10/23/20

Time of the incident (GMT): 1700

What best describes this incident ?: Bad rp Common sense

Please (in detail) describe the incident: so first of all i was just standing around legion talking to people and then jake floyd pulls up in his car he tells us to stop shouting which we were not so i told him to shut up he then then tries to stab me misses i stab him his mate pull a gun so i stab him too i then proceed to get him up and bring him towards the dam as i didn't appreciate nearly getting stabbed for little to no reason. He then used /carry to get off my shoulders and out of the car i went back to pick him up he wouldn't let me pick him up for a while then /me no pulse to say he's dead then a bring him back in my car he's magically alive and starts speaking and starts threatening me saying he going to keep killing me and throwing into the ocean even if he's dead. in my opinion i don't think this standard of rp is not good enough and i think he was just playing difficult just because he wasnt good enough to stab me.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azsneU-Iu0A
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Quite weird how you have such a change of opinion on me rather quick after what I thought was nothing more than a silly laugh between us, something that we have done many a times before i.e punching each other for such small things or taking a slice at someone those times resulting in us ALWAYS getting each other up, when you requested to pick me up at legion there was no doubt in my mind you were not going to take me to the hospital and when you said DAM i didnt think we were going down such a serious route, still a part of me thought you were just chatting shit for a joke to scare me as this is something you have never done to myself. I was waiting on a dragged out joke to be called off but once it kicked in that you were actually being serious I then kicked in and gave in to the carry resulting in me saying/telling you anything to act like a dickhead back. 

FYI I was picked up by a medic no more than 60 seconds later, there were 6 medics on at the time.

If I knew this was for real to begin with I wouldn't have refused a thing, this report is a representation of being misled. Its clear throughout the report I was still confused why he was acting the way he was right up until he leaves me with an extra stab. Gotta ask Jason why just snap like that all of a sudden what happened today? Fair enough maybe you had enough of me or something but knowing our past why not be a bit more blatant about it, you have proper done me dirty here you knew how I would react, could have atleast gave me a heads up of a report being made.

Just sick of you acting like your untouchable and not playing by the rules.

Just sick of you acting like your untouchable and not playing by the rules.
So thats how you respond? why have you never mentioned this supposed untouchable attitude I have to me before, so we have been side by side in robberies/gunfights/events before the whole lot even bashed out a bit of among us together for fuck sake n now today you kick off from something so small, what is the actual matter with you. Stop taking it so serious man relax. Build a trust and shit on me when I least expect it, nice one.

@Jake also its funny how you had no pulse one second then your talking and getting helped by medics.

@Jake also its funny how you had no pulse one second then your talking and getting helped by medics.
as already stated i thought u was having me on

c'mon lad reply already stop trying to build a case against me and start nit picking at everything its pretty clear from an outside perspective ive done many a things wrong

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

So thats how you respond? why have you never mentioned this supposed untouchable attitude I have to me before, so we have been side by side in robberies/gunfights/events before the whole lot even bashed out a bit of among us together for fuck sake n now today you kick off from something so small, what is the actual matter with you. Stop taking it so serious man relax. Build a trust and shit on me when I least expect it, nice one.
You started this entire situation by pulling a knife on us for LITERALLY SPEAKING at a normal volume. Your entire time on the server is going around being cocky and acting untouchable and frankly it’s not a small group of people that think it, it’s a majority. 

Before the situation even begins you pull up to the scene with your normal level of RP of “what’s the highlights of this update.” You then continue your 0 RP throughout the video, doing /me No pulse because you don’t want to talk anymore then going on to continue talking shit and when Jason is now gone you happily accept treatment from medics.

Last edited by a moderator:
Right off the bat there's an obnoxious amount of hypocrisy that has seeming let to an entirely avoidable spout of nonsense. @JakeYou've decided to attack another player with a knife purely because you were trying to speak to someone else nearby but couldn't because of other people talking. Your justification for this, judging from the video, was a case of people not whispering whilst talking and preventing you from being able to have a chat with Mason about the update that's just happened. I find this laughable, since the fact that you can be heard in the clip posted shows that you were doing the exact same thing.

Moving onto your decision making after getting riled up over people not whispering - within seconds of you saying "you do realize there are talking options", you've made the decision to get out of your car, climb up next to @Jasonhk and attempt to stab him. Absolutely ridiculous and in clear breach of G1.2. You've shown no quality roleplay here at all.

Next is what I believe to be a huge amount of powergaming. Whilst being taken away by the person you've attacked, you ask "where are we going". Upon hearing "the dam" you've immediately decided that this isn't what you want and have attempted to roleplay that you've died by typing "/me no pulse". Honestly, this is textbook and the description of G1.5 on our rules page is a practically word for word portrayal of how this scenario unfolded. To make matters worse for yourself, you haven't even held true to your death roleplay, just 30 seconds after typing that message you're immediately talking again. Just a note on this also, do you really think that if you were really dead, that this would prevent someone from being able to pick you up?

The rest of the video is just inane complaining about how the situation is unfolding rather than actually making any attempt to add any of your own roleplay to it. Plenty of chances have been given at this point and it's gotten completely out of hand, I really think you should reflect on how you act in-game and understand that the purpose of roleplay is to add unexpected twists to a scenario to improve the experience for all involved. None of this "I've never taken you there before why are you taking me there" borderline scripted nonsense.

Action taken - G1.2, G1.5 (Perm) - Jake Floyd

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back