What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Mechanic Job - Restrict to a single player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lugi

Unlinked
Currently when you attach a vehicle to a tow truck, it indicated that the impound has been accepted. However it seems to be the case that anyone can impound a vehicle on the back of a tow truck once at the impound lot, which seems to be exploited quite readily by some players; this is especially an issue relating to police impounds that are advertised to all mechanics.

One possible way I can think of would be to have it so when you accept an impound, either via the CAPS menu, or by attaching that it removes the vehicle from the impound list for all other mechanics, and limits it to the player / server ID of whoever has initiated the impound.

Been a big issue I've experienced also. If this is intentional, can we consider this a suggestion?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, thanks for reporting this issue you're having. I'm not sure I understand your issue and this "exploit" how it benefits anyone.

basically you go out find car police want impounded drive it back and then someone jumps on to back and impounds it as you get out so then they get the money by camping

@HawaiiShall we make it so it checks if the player clicking impound has keys to the truck its on. Shouldnt be able to take the car off the back unless you have keys to the truck.

Excellent news! This has now been fixed by the development team and will be released in a future server update.
Thanks for doing your bit to help us keep the servers bug free!​

200.gif

Locked & Moved to Solved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back