What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a player - Jack Ass - ID 691 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

TikTak

Investor
Investor
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Chris Lee

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: Jack Ass - ID 691

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 10/24/20

Time of the incident (GMT): 1630

What best describes this incident ?: Trolling, RVDM and baiting

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I was on patrol and omw to legion. A guy in a taco truck pulled up behind me and continuously screamed taco which is fair enough. When i was waiting for a red light he went across then came back and parked blocking the road. I drove past him once the light turned green. At another red light further down the road he rammed straight into me then turned around blocked the road again before he started backing into my vehicle several times. A little later on the way back from PD he randomly asked me if i was gay. He quickly claimed he said "I am gay" once i called him out on it.

VIdeo 1: https://youtu.be/H73MQGZWNuQ

VIdeo 2: https://youtu.be/FbT4fyZMN_4

I asked him twice to come on TS with no answer so i have moved on to a report.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://youtu.be/H73MQGZWNuQ
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Hello, senior Im Jack ASS (pronounced ASEI). I had to go out after you sent me to jail so i wasnt able to solve. If your able to tomorrow or later today msg me.

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Hello, senior Im Jack ASS (pronounced ASEI). I had to go out after you sent me to jail so i wasnt able to solve. If your able to tomorrow or later today msg me.
I am gonna be online from about 16 or 17 and until 22 tomorrow if you approach me then we can have a chat and try to resolve it. 

Have you gents resolved this?

@JollyI am going off now. He has not contacted me on any platforms nor indicated he was unable to. You are free to continue with the report. 

No problem. From the evidence provided it's clear @KrizIsNotMyNamehad no intent to provide solid RP in this situation. He was clearly ramming your vehicle on purpose and giggling through his sentences. I wouldn't say he baited you since there is no evidence to back this up. But nonetheless he will be punished using the fair ban system for the following

ACTION TAKEN

Jack ASS - 1 Day Ban (C1.10/G1.1)

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back