What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

RPUK Member Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jolly

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
Because I'm such a lovely and kind member of the community and not an absolute complete berk, I've decided to do a giveaway for fun. Well... fun with a couple of tasks. Requirements to enter are pretty simple:-

1. Follow my account on the forums

2. @ a member of the community you like the most and why

This is as simple as it gets. Select a member of the community you like and @ them along with a sentence explain why you like them the most in the community. Can be serious, sarcastic or a mix of the two. This thread will be open until the end of the month. On the 1st of November, I'll announce a winners based on random chance. The two winners will receive £10 Steam Key.

In addition, if you don't have Apex, state it in your response. One person who doesn't will win an Arma 3 Apex Steam Key (Thank you @Gray)

Last edited by a moderator:
@Screambecause I actually know you irl. Loser!

Actually after last night i cant limit it to just one member of the community.

feae78bfcb99e0bc375b73634db38088.png

@Cristi

@Felix
@Hammie

@Makenzie

@Scream

@Dan B

Myself

@Warwick

@Maverick Delta

@Tokjat

@Norman

Keirt

Sorry @Jolly

6c3a9929afa02f81bb667b325e5668c4.png

@PeTAAA 3 simple things, First dude I met on RPUK, back in 2018 When I had about 3k to my name, and a simple message becomes a friendship (of some sort). 2 Because honestly he has taught me the ways of Roleplay And how to turn it into a gunfight xD . 3. Because he deserves £10 for putting up with my bullshit for 2 years 🤣

@Lubeas he is a big boy rp head and  the coolest guy i know😎

That is not me. This is complete slander. My sun glasses are Iron man glasses not spider man. I demand this man @Joshuais 1.6ed immediately.

In all seriousness, @Joshua. Bit of an old photo taken maybe 2 months ago when Joshua had just turned 18. This was Joshua on A level results day. 😉

f444823062aac8817548e9c8cf69ceb0.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back