What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

RPUK Member Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jolly

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
Because I'm such a lovely and kind member of the community and not an absolute complete berk, I've decided to do a giveaway for fun. Well... fun with a couple of tasks. Requirements to enter are pretty simple:-

1. Follow my account on the forums

2. @ a member of the community you like the most and why

This is as simple as it gets. Select a member of the community you like and @ them along with a sentence explain why you like them the most in the community. Can be serious, sarcastic or a mix of the two. This thread will be open until the end of the month. On the 1st of November, I'll announce a winners based on random chance. The two winners will receive £10 Steam Key.

In addition, if you don't have Apex, state it in your response. One person who doesn't will win an Arma 3 Apex Steam Key (Thank you @Gray)

Last edited by a moderator:
@Screambecause I actually know you irl. Loser!

Actually after last night i cant limit it to just one member of the community.

feae78bfcb99e0bc375b73634db38088.png

@Cristi

@Felix
@Hammie

@Makenzie

@Scream

@Dan B

Myself

@Warwick

@Maverick Delta

@Tokjat

@Norman

Keirt

Sorry @Jolly

6c3a9929afa02f81bb667b325e5668c4.png

@PeTAAA 3 simple things, First dude I met on RPUK, back in 2018 When I had about 3k to my name, and a simple message becomes a friendship (of some sort). 2 Because honestly he has taught me the ways of Roleplay And how to turn it into a gunfight xD . 3. Because he deserves £10 for putting up with my bullshit for 2 years 🤣

@Lubeas he is a big boy rp head and  the coolest guy i know😎

That is not me. This is complete slander. My sun glasses are Iron man glasses not spider man. I demand this man @Joshuais 1.6ed immediately.

In all seriousness, @Joshua. Bit of an old photo taken maybe 2 months ago when Joshua had just turned 18. This was Joshua on A level results day. 😉

f444823062aac8817548e9c8cf69ceb0.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back