What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Los Santos Halloween

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stealthee

GTA RP Development Team Lead
en8nsaU.png

Halloween is upon us, that means events, goodies and other seaonal excitement. Roleplay (and ALUK before it) has always made an effort to do something special for the seasons and special occasions. Los Santos is no different, you may have seen in the latest update we made quite a few seasonal changes to help give that "spooky feel". Whilst we understand it isn't for everyone, we are trying to do something different for the community and go all out for the season, the same will follow with the Christmas period and times after that! Sit back, relax and enjoy.​

The Annual Purge

Date / Times - Friday 30th (8PM-10PM GMT) and Saturday 31st (8PM-10PM GMT)

Rules: Server rules still apply outside of the purge time brackets, breaking the server rules outside of the purge time frame will result in the normal punishments.

Police and NHS are not exempt from the purge and will be allowed to partake however they see fit. There will be an NHS outpost away from the normal Pillbox Hospital. The NHS outpost is the only location during the purge where you can seek medical help if you so dare. Do not hang around, camp or otherwise pester the outpost, they will deal with you accordingly and if needs be the staff team will move you on.

Signing up: Find Derek the Skeleton in-game in order to get whitelisted on that character for the purge! This goes for everyone! (Groups, factions, civilians, staff etc)

What is Happening?

During the purge there will also be random supply drops in the form of loot crates, they will be marked on your GPS to refill your supplies with a high chance of some very good rewards…or maybe not, whether you can get them to safety of cars, houses or not will be down to you. During this time you may also encounter some eager and heavily armed locals who will also be participating in the annual purge, remember to watch your backs.

Make your preparations.

My name is Chucky, wanna play?

During the Halloween period you may come across everyones favourite doll, Chucky. Unfortunately he’s escaped his display case in Stealthee’s basement and his whereabouts are still currently unknown. Nobody knows what Chucky is capable of, if you see him run, his victim total is still climbing.

All we know is he tends to prefer the stormy weather to make an attack. Stay alert, end his terror by what ever means necessary.

Date / Time: Random times between now and the 31st.

I'll kill you all! Aha, I'll drive you crazy, and I'll kill you all! I'm every nightmare you've ever had. I am your worst dream come true! - Pennywise.

Play hide and seek with Pennywise this Halloween at your own peril for some juicy rewards.

Date / Time: Random times between now and the 31st.

Trick or treat

All houses in Los Santos can be trick or treated at, Walk up to the door and see what the residents of the city have in store. If you’re lucky you might get a Halloween Loot Token. NHS be ready...

Date / Time: Every gameday between the hours of 18:00 - 06:00

Events will include token rewards, potion rewards, cosmetics and some other goodies! If you have any other ideas or want help running a mini event please contact a member of the development or staff team!

Last edited by a moderator:
Just an additional note. Bring your own weapons, nothing is provided for you due to the possible rewards you can get out of the purge events.

Your government thanks you for you participation.

Blessed be our New Founding Fathers and San Andreas, a nation reborn. May God be with you all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back