What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Battle Royale Round 2?

Interested

• Yes

Votes: 27 81.8%
  • No

Votes: 6 18.2%

• Total voters

Erik

Investor
Investor
Lifetime Donator
Is anyone Interested In a Round 2 of the Battle Royale Event we hosted in July 2020? 

Anything you guys want to see or be improved from the last one feel free to add a comment. 

Will be a nice reward for the winners 😉 And ofc the tag tsicons.com-Winner.png (2020 RPUK Battle Royale Winner)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

If the "gas" system was improved then I'd enjoy it. Last time I was 5th and got instantly legged by going within an inch of the gas and then died 3 seconds later. Ruined the experience of it for me personally tbh. If that was improved then I'd love to play it again.

Loved the experience, especially the part where we was in a major town and all the loot was in the fields pretty much

Let’s keep away from Zaros imo. Pick any other town or whatever but Zaros & that area is regularly getting picked for events, so would be nice to change it up

Even tough i was one of the first out i would very much like a new event like this come to light once more enjoyible. !0/10

Let’s keep away from Zaros imo. Pick any other town or whatever but Zaros & that area is regularly getting picked for events, so would be nice to change it up
Oreokastro maybe? Delete the base for a restart

Back