What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Bank Interactions and limits

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaffaBenitez

I feel like banks should limit the amount of criminals and cops that interact with the situation. After watching @Coozer stream and talking to his chat about this. We seemed to agree that a bank should have a max of like 5 criminals and a max of 10 cops. The ratio should be 1 criminal to every 2 cops. This gives criminals a better chance to get away from the bank and means the cops can respond to multiple situations instead of them all having to come to a bank thinking there is like 15 criminals there just going to shoot the cops. I feel like this helps both sides. Regarding the criminals this means only 5 people can be on a radio at one time when doing a bank and they cant call in back up if shit goes wrong. The people you get for the situation are the only ones who can be involved. If a cop goes down in the situation he is no longer involved and cant go back as in real life he would be dead. The cops can be picked up after the situation and dont have to die just once they are picked up they come back when the situation is over or continue on with their patrol. Banks should also have a hacking chip or something so it stops cops from having to go to banks that people have tapped and ran away from as it wastes their time and its not rp at all. I feel that if this is all put in place then fleeca banks should have another increase in payout as currently the payout is nowhere near what a bank in real life would give you and again is not worth the risk as at the moment you cant get more than like 12k each max for robbing a bank and have to take a 40k plus gun with them. 

These restrictions should apply for gang wars or anything else like that. As many criminals and cops can turn up for them

In conclusion, Banks should have a 1-2 criminal ratio and criminals should be capped at 5 or even 4. Criminals cant call back up in a situation and have to stick to the 5 they have at the start of the situation, A hacking chip should be needed to rob a bank and banks need an increase in payout due to not being able to get more than like 12k each and a gun costing like 40k.

Im very much for limiting group sizes for organised crime stuff like banks, think i saw 15+ in a bank recently and it was like 3 cops its getting a bit out of hand

Has this been looked at by Devs at all? Criminal activity is so low on the server and i feel if this was to be introduced even just on a trial basis it may increase the level of gang activity as more people will be willing to do the banks. At the end of the day people dont want to do the banks knowing that its a strong possibility that they are going to be met with a response of 10+ police all armed to the teeth with bigger and better guns, and even if they are successful in completing the bank and fighting off a small army all they get is 40-50K its just not worth doing currently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back