What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

XLS Armored

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucas Petit

The XLS armored is normally a armored vehicle, not bulletproof but bulletproof up to a certain amount of bullets. In the car shop the SUV is detailed as being armored but when I bought it for 180k and it was clearly not armored. I think it should be either put as it default armor with his intended purpose or let people know before hand that this SUV is not armored. Because I just wasted 180k on a non armored car that was detailed in the shop as armored.

It is armoured & has bullet resistant glass. However glass on windows seems to be clientside, so for you the window is fully intact, but someone shooting at you may see the window as already broken so can instantly shoot you out of the vehicle.

Right a few points before I close this out for you, The XLS armored is a default GTA car and thus behaves how R* and Fivem want it to. The behavior of it will be the same as every other Fivem server and most likely the same in GTA5 and there online. Its not something we can change or configure but what i can say is that you can buy Armour upgrades from the mod shop that will increase the Armour of the car.

Since you asked for comp ill also address it,

the car behaves normally and  acts how it would in any other server. Since it is normal behavior its my opinion you shouldn't receive comp for this, as you got what you paid for.

Gonna close this out, I`m sorry the car didn`t live up to your expectations but hopefully it will still bring you joy anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back