What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Compensation Request - Sir Liam - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liam

Unlinked
Compensation Request

In-game Name: Bernie Johnson

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198091015011

The date when this happened: 10/31/20

Please provide full detail and evidence: I was doing the pegasus delivery driver job. I did the apples one and didn't notice a change, however that was a low pay job. So I moved onto 50 Bandages price per unit was £500. That would be £25,000, so I took 50 bandages to Paleto Bay Petrol station next to Beekers, Submitted the delivery and got the notifications for completing but was given £0 money. Spoke to ConnorTheGreat in OOC chat and he stated that the money would be deposited into my bank.

It could potentially be a miscommunication on the Pegasus delivery system as it should be £500 for 50 bandages but instead it states "Per unit"

Link to any evidence:
https://gyazo.com/7f9bb65288f3a5b9c19560e69d21795e
Lost items and total value of compensation: £25,000

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thankyou for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

@Sir Liam

are you saying that you were not paid at all for this job or that you were paid £500 rather than the £25000 that you expected?

Now that you’ve been compensated for what you’ve lost, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back