What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Gunshot Sounds Overhaul

Status
Not open for further replies.

adaco

Investor
Investor
Brief Summary: An overhaul to the gunshot sounds to make gunfights/gunshots sound more realistic.

Detailed Suggestion: There is not much to go into detail on about this, but I think if gunfights/gunshots sounded like this; https://www.gta5-mods.com/weapons/gun-sounds-overhaul-6b4936e6-20fd-4789-921c-23e5d1f492bd or https://www.gta5-mods.com/weapons/realistic-weapons-sounds ,then it would overall make gunfights more intense and better sounding in my opinion. This is not a priority by any means, but just a quality of life improvement in my opinion. I guess this is one of those things that you either love, or hate.

The Pros: More realistic/indulging gunfights in terms of sound.

The Cons: None that I can think off, possibly some performance issues(?)

Does this suggestion change balance on the server ?

No.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tbf, I do like some of the sounds, especially the normal pistol and vintage pistol one. But other sounds like the combat pistol (G17) & MP5 doesn't really come to my liking. + - for me I guess?

Tbf, I do like some of the sounds, especially the normal pistol and vintage pistol one. But other sounds like the combat pistol (G17) & MP5 doesn't really come to my liking. + - for me I guess?
Totally agree. By no means was I saying all gun sounds should be overhauled, but definitely some. I person dislike most of the pistol sounds apart from the .50, but I guess it comes down to personal preference.

Im not sure so correct me if im wrong but I believe that sounds and graphics are all client-side so the devs may not be able to make weapon sounds more intense unless they made a sounds pack that users could download and install into there GTA V and FiveM directory 

Im not sure so correct me if im wrong but I believe that sounds and graphics are all client-side so the devs may not be able to make weapon sounds more intense unless they made a sounds pack that users could download and install into there GTA V and FiveM directory 
Not sure, even if that is the case then i'm sure there are different mods that are similar.

This type of thing can  be done both server side and client side so if you guys want it to be one way or the other can you comment here and let me know thanks ❤️

Last edited by a moderator:
This type of thing can  be done both server side and client side so if you guys want it to be one way or the other can you comment here and let me know thanks ❤️
Not sure about what others think, but I think server side would be amazing 

Going to be honest went into it very skeptically but after adding them and listening to them I became convinced I`ve added them to the server files and they sound pretty good and realistic so moving to implemented 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back