What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

PURGE POLICE

T-Ohm

Are police aloud to search people during the purge?

Been told about last night in regards to police looting downed individuals.

So if this is going to be a thing surely everyone can search or else its just unfair, for example in a gunfight there's two outcomes, win or lose.

If I lose a gunfight to an officer, he can take my loot.

If i win a gunfight to an officer, I can't take his loot.

I'd like to know a straight answer and not just speculation, if someone could confirm the servers stance on this before the purge tonight I'd appreciate it.

Agree it should be either everyone can search or no one can search during the purge events

If you cant handle losing your stuff then dont attend. There is ALOT of weapons on the server. This event provide free weapons and equipment. If you play it smart you can secure your stuff. If not that sucks try again at the next drop. 

To quote Fluqi when he shared his opinion wich i do agree with:

"Massive Reward = Free guns and equipment
Risk = If you lose a situation, you've lost your reward

Unfortunately, people want it all. The dev team done something I have never seen else where. First of it's kind for RPUK. It's all trial and error. 

Have some patience, be open minded and appreciative to the people who put in time to make shit like that happen."

For the record i was clocked out during the purge and there is a risk with being clocked inn  aswell. The police isnt working as one big group. Yesterday it was the firearms people in one group, frontline/NCA/traffic was in one group and some other firearms and traffic people was one group. Being clocked inn shows you on all of their maps meaning your an easy targrt

If you cant handle losing your stuff then dont attend. There is ALOT of weapons on the server. This event provide free weapons and equipment. If you play it smart you can secure your stuff. If not that sucks try again at the next drop. 

To quote Fluqi when he shared his opinion wich i do agree with:

"Massive Reward = Free guns and equipment
Risk = If you lose a situation, you've lost your reward

Unfortunately, people want it all. The dev team done something I have never seen else where. First of it's kind for RPUK. It's all trial and error. 

Have some patience, be open minded and appreciative to the people who put in time to make shit like that happen."

For the record i was clocked out during the purge and there is a risk with being clocked inn  aswell. The police isnt working as one big group. Yesterday it was the firearms people in one group, frontline/NCA/traffic was in one group and some other firearms and traffic people was one group. Being clocked inn shows you on all of their maps meaning your an easy targrt
Then why are the police giving the weapons to other ppl lmao.

Police can't lose their stuff but they will be attending?

If your going to say this surely everyone should risk their stuff.... bit of a half assed reason tbf

Then why are the police giving the weapons to other ppl lmao.

Police can't lose their stuff but they will be attending?

If your going to say this surely everyone should risk their stuff.... bit of a half assed reason tbf
What police officers has given stuff to other people?

Police can lose their stuff as well by other police officers or dying same as everyone else. 

Everyone risks losing their stuff by dying or being searched. 

Another point is if you dont want them revived why dont you kill the medics trying to help them?

@TikTak The point isnt about people losing there loot its about the unfairness of police being able to loot bodies and take there loot while the civilians cannot do this so they have less opportunity to get the rewards

I assumed we had to leave medics alone
Nope everyone is free to be killed

Yeah but the point is they can just get gear for free and go again.
So the issue is police participating at all?

@TikTak The point isnt about people losing there loot its about the unfairness of police being able to loot bodies and take there loot while the civilians cannot do this so they have less opportunity to get the rewards
Id say it increase the difficulty of gaining the rewards. As mentioned personally i wasn't clocked inn as police during the purge but wouldn't have had a problem with being searched. What is police gonna do with the rewards? Literally nothing most police is super poor and cant afford storage. 

if the issue is with cops looting downed players then how about the dev team just add an option to allow civ also to loot downed people ?

Last edited by a moderator:
if the issue is with cops looting downed players then how about the dev team just add an option to allow civ also to loot downed people ?
this and many other ideas like that would be great for a whitelisted server but until then i don't wanna get ran over by a VDMer and get my shit stolen so he can mass RDM and neither do others

This issue in this post has been resolved during tonight’s part of the purge.It was announced that police & NCA would not be allowed to search bodies during the event.

The wider discussion of civilians being able to search dead bodies (outside of events) isn’t the subject of this topic and probably should be it’s own suggestion entirely.

@Norman Apologies for not making it clear in my original response to this topic. What I meant was during the two event nights, (or after the first one) if cops looting players was such a big issue how come the development team could not have allowed for a temporary search option across the board entirely and after the PURGE event then it would return just to cops. 

That is an AWFUL idea Corrie smh

Last edited by a moderator:
Its been stated that for civs to loot ppl rp have to improve

Back