What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Session ID's appear above head toggleable in F1 menu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dean Hastings

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
Unlinked
There are many times I've been VDM'ed and downed by complete randomers for no reason who have clearly done it for their own enjoyment, in my videos I have no way of identifying who that person is. As we use Session ID's to use for reports can we have it as an option to toggle on a above head indicator of a persons session ID? This way when things happen where it was impossible to issue a report because of the serial trolls we get we have a way of reporting them? 

I'm not sure if there is a way of having it appear while people are in a vehicle. 

The server has a bindable hotkey in FiveM settings that turns this on for like 30 seconds at a time. 

@Rekkemmoas @Normanhas stated there is a bindable key available for when you need to get someone’s ID in the event of a rule break being committed. Did you know this existed or are you still wanting a permanent ID display? If you are then I’m sure as illustrated by the votes this isn’t something the dev team or community is willing to consider at the moment. 

@Rekkemmoas @Normanhas stated there is a bindable key available for when you need to get someone’s ID in the event of a rule break being committed. Did you know this existed or are you still wanting a permanent ID display? If you are then I’m sure as illustrated by the votes this isn’t something the dev team or community is willing to consider at the moment. 
I didn't know that existed

Feel free to lock this @Dan B

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back