What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

MRAP Madness - Event

Riz

Event Name: MRAP Madness

Description of Event: This is an old event that I remember experiencing back in the day when I was newer to the community. It was definitely quite the experience, and I feel that it would be nice to have it brought back. 

The event consists of meeting up at Griefref 070116 (Here) , bringing your various MRAPs - Depending on attendence, you would have one or more rounds. If you leave the actual arena, whether that be by choice or by being knocked out - you are disqualified. Last man standing alive with their MRAP is crowned the winner, alongside of the second and third place.

If your vehicle ends up missing a few parts, you may repair your vehicle at your own risk - but you risk becoming incapacitated and thereby disqualified by doing so. 

Time and date: I feel that 20:30 UK Time, 14/11/2020 would be suitable. There is 30 minutes to prepare for the event from restart occuring, and is plenty of time to get yourself on scene.  This also offers roughly 2 weeks to prepare for this event to take place via various means. 

Reward: First Place - 3 million - Second Place - 2 million - Third Place - 1 million. This can absolutely be boosted, but this is what I am more than happy to provide out of pocket. 

Requirements from players (i.e. bring vehicle): The requirement from the players would be to bring an MRAP to participate with.

Required admin assistance: We would possibly need assistance with teleporting (Both to the actual event - although this is absolutely possible to work around) - as well as mainly teleporting disqualified people outside of the arena - possibly also deleting/teleporting MRAP's with no driver to clear up the arena. 

We could also potentially utilise NHS assistance to revive the players who end up disqualified, as there is quite likely to be a lot of incapaciation.

I'd love to hear everyone's thoughts on this - We don't have a lot of events nowadays, so I figured I'd chip in and try to bring this back!

image.png

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Could easily be run again, seemed to be enjoyed last time 🙂 

• Love
Reactions: Riz
This is just GB pushing Castle lol

Back