What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Compensation Request - Wiz Adams - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

PJ Adams

Banned
Compensation Request

In-game Name: Wiz Adams

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 165384114

The date when this happened: 10/31/20

Please provide full detail and evidence: I was putting weapons in my house, before the purge and taking things out and when i took things out of the box i had things in, all my ammo disappeared in all my guns. I had 50 shotgun rounds and almost 150 pistol rounds in my 50.cal DEAGLE. I was frantically trying to get my hands on a weapons crate during the purge to rectify this but as you can imagine, this didn't go down too well since i didnt have a weapon to defend myself

Link to any evidence:
https://gyazo.com/6937bf3c633bc935d10ace2c3d3ea01c
Lost items and total value of compensation: 50-60 shotgun bullets, 150 pistol ammo

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thankyou for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Compensation Accepted:

I will have to find you in game to sort this @Wiz Adamsso if you are around today then tag me here and ill come sort this for you pal. 

Please dont "bump" topics either, we see everything.

Moving too Awaiting Action until completed. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Your compensation request has been approved however your money is currently being transferred to your bank account.

To speed up this process make sure you are not in game currently and make sure to respond to the member of staff if they are awaiting your response.

giphy.gif

Due too Wiz giving the weapons away, no ammo has been compensated.

Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back