What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Compensation Request - ShooterJCJ2 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShooterJCJ2

Compensation Request

In-game Name: Fernando Johnson

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198358947600

The date when this happened: 11/01/20

Please provide full detail and evidence: I bought a bike with my friend and a little after i bought it my game crashed so i rejoined but my bike wasnt there and it is not in the impound or any car parks that i have checked but the money in gone.

Link to any evidence:
https://s17.aconvert.com/convert/p3r68-cdx67/lpt20-gs6n3.mp4
Lost items and total value of compensation: Akuma Bike - I think £19950

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thankyou for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

image.png

Here is you buying the bike. 

image.png

Here is you having transferred the bike to your friend via the custom bikes dealership. 

Any explanations as to why you would claim compensation for something that you must have willingly transferred to your friend? 
Are you aware that attempting to falsely claim compensation is likely to lead to a restriction from playing on RPUK services? 

Last edited by a moderator:
@Qrow I dont even know how to transfer ownership of my vehicle you can ask my friend we both bought a bike and then i crashed and it was gone i never transferred it knowingly 

ShooterJCJ2 said:
@Qrow I dont even know how to transfer ownership of my vehicle you can ask my friend we both bought a bike and then i crashed and it was gone i never transferred it knowingly 
https://s19.aconvert.com/convert/p3r68-cdx67/0105l-trrb2.mp4 in this clip you can see towards the end that another bike shows up and thats the one my friend bought

Hi
@ShooterJCJ2

We investigated this for you, and it appears that you and your friend bought the same bike (with the same numberplate) at basically exactly the same time. Which caused the system to transfer its ownership. 
It appears that you spent the £19500 on the Akuma, and your friend attempted to buy the same akuma at the same time. As such your friend did not pay anything, but has your bike! 

I will forward this on as a bug to the development team and @Charles Vanewill process the rest of this request. 

Now that you’ve been compensated for what you’ve lost, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back