What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Money objective

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will Boston

Unlinked
I think there should be an objective twice a day, when there are 2 armed convoys driving around the city. 1 transports money and 1 is used for cover. Gangs / criminal can attack the convoy to see if it has the money or not. If gangs /criminals managed to kill the armed (npc’s) protecting the convoy they can start drilling the backdoor off the armoured truck to see if it has the money or not.  The money that criminals can capture should be worth between 40-50k .

This adds more content for the police during the day then shooting/ chasing people. And a new feature for criminals to make money.

if seen this happen on other servers so thats where this idea is comming from. 

-1 from me, already enough violence and gun crime in the city, gangs should be actively trying to generate high quality roleplay, structuring well thought out jobs and weapons deals, building a business  empire  not shooting AI and getting a decent chance at getting a nice paycheck.

I have to disagree

-1 from me, already enough violence and gun crime in the city, gangs should be actively trying to generate high quality roleplay, structuring well thought out jobs and weapons deals, building a business  empire  not shooting AI and getting a decent chance at getting a nice paycheck.
There's violence and gun crime yes, but believe it or not selling guns isn't exactly great. You can't plan to do it differently, you have your clients and slowly expand. Maybe AI isn't the best way of doing it but it would still create a more believable scenario than robbing a bank. You can't expect every gang/criminal to sell guns and do bank robberies, else everyone has guns and no way of losing them cause the banks aren't worth doing if negotiations are ignored in favour of the police.

I would personally like this to be a job Gruppe6 could do to expand the list of activities they can do as a whitelisted group. Basically Gruppe6 could transport goods e.g. money or gold to banks or depositories and they would obviously be armed to protect themselves if needed. This would give something for Gruppe6 to do alongside criminals if they want to try and rob the goods, also Police if they are called in to assist in transports or robberies.

Last edited by a moderator:
We have asked for this as Gruppe Six are waiting on it as far as im aware and it sounds basically similar to how antonio was saying

This has been implemented in a fashion with the new Gruppe 6 money transports as such moving to rejected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back