What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Can't complete deliveries at Bean Machine

Stavik

Do not go gentle into that good night
Management
Staff Team
Lifetime Donator
Los Santos Police Command
Some recent apple/Orange picking have made me discover some issues with delivery. 

When driving up to the "delivery" circle , pressing "E" and to Fulfill/Complete order this only shows the prompt in the left corner "Failed to complete order".
Both tests done by myself and @Fluqi was done in batches of 250 and 500 with the Phantom truck.
This has also been attempted by @HarleyRose with the same truck. What she did do was to rent a "Packer" and this made her able to do the delivery.

So whats going wrong? Im not sure? Is it the truck or is it a problem with what vehciles are allowed to do a delivery.
To my knowledge there are no other places that have this issue alongside the car dealships. Only me.

EDIT;
Afer pulling out a bison and getting 250 UNRIPE apples, it worked.
Should not normal appeals be able to be delivered as well?

At the end of the day, I NEED APPLES ❤️

-Stavik 

Last edited by a moderator:
Deliveries is due for some revamping, which is planned already no timeframe on this although it is on my list, so somwhere between next update and the the end of the era.

Just for reference when shopkeepers put unripe apples in their store they magically ripen. I thought you as a real life shop guy would know that @Stavik

Thanks for your bug report.
Moving to To Be Fixed 
Development reference #322

When we try to complete deliveries at Bean Machine, we just get 
ffa7cfcde5cd97114f12e3494f429d3c.png
 Despite having the correct amount of items in the trunk of the vehicle. We have tried with different items, and tried it whilst being clocked on to the 'Delivery' job, none of which have made any difference thus far.

This has appeared in the F8 console and it seems to be related. 

df3617b16923f4eb4891caebe5941916.png

If you need any more troubleshooting etc just let me know. 

Back