What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Kavala Roadblock

KeirT

Unlinked
Got a great opportunity to witness the Relic lot setting up a well orchestrated roadblock on the Kavala bridge robbing and charging everyone who dares to cross the bridge.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

PY64fBV.png

glURIEp.png

5M1km8O.png

Yo your last picture is abit blurry

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like Relec is picking up on old GB habits.. Love to see great traditions passed down, but i would recommend about 10 more vas and a couple of tractors untill the roadblock is complete. Or what do you think @Fergu?

Ah true OGs remember this happening every day with different gangs and then seeing the odd truck flying over head shortly after 

Even ground branch has more kills then relic and plebs combined lmao 😂

feelsbadman

• Feelsbadman
Reactions: Ji
Looks like Relec is picking up on old GB habits.. Love to see great traditions passed down, but i would recommend about 10 more vas and a couple of tractors untill the roadblock is complete. Or what do you think @Fergu?
Last time we had 12 vans and 2 tractors they blew up and the server froze for 2 minutes 😂 

Weird how when police arrived to the scene they all ran off and it was also funny that they were robbing new players who had no idea what was happening 🤔 

id rather not i will come with a had gun at my head before my name is ruined once more

Back