What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - sandytoes - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kieron Orion

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Kieron Orion

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: sandytoes

Which server did the incident take place on: Altis Life

Date of the incident: 11/03/20

Time of the incident (GMT): 2030

What best describes this incident ?: (5.3.3) (1.2)

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I was in a taru spotting people in the zones for other members of Poseidon that were in the zone and then we spot a few quilans and then one shoots at me and hits me then he drives outside the zone and tries to kill me and shot down my heli he does this twice in the space of 30 seconds maybe i thought you had to be in the zone at all times to kill someone and that if you leave the zones you have to say something to the person that your trying to kill

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://medal.tv/clips/35882485/d1337PNrHyjn
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Lol this is almost petty funny but alright, just like to point out that you can see throughout the video I am in the redzone and drive out. I am outside the redzone and being shot by your faction members from inside the redzone. You then continue following me in a taru right above me calling out positions. I feel if you are to report me for this then you yourself are breaking (6.0.1) You must not abuse the boundaries of any marked zone on the map. Using the boundary to troll/taunt or temporarily gain protection is forbidden.

The fact that you kept following me after I left the redzone lead me to believe we still had active situation as both parties ( me and you ) had taken it outside the redzone and I thought initiation had carried on. 

Tis all Ill say feel like your just trying to get someone banned here even though I didn't manage to hit a shot/kill anyone.

But yeh admin can we check that 6.0.1 rule for @Kieron Orion?

https://gyazo.com/d5731e4d9c59a2150680daa3eb7bc58e

if you need a vid of me in the zone the hole time apart from when i was following you outside then i will

Right, ill do this rule by rule.. and then a touch of common sense thrown in for good measure. 

A1.2 (RDM) - I would not at all class this as RDM as you can clearly see/hear sandytoes being shot at whilst leaving the zone (2.11). I can slightly agree that by him leaving the zone that shooting may not have been the best idea however im almost certain he realised that and drove straight back into the zone. There was nothing random about this interaction was there when you are clearly spotting for all of your team mates that are currently shooting him. 

A5.3.3 (Redzone specifc rules and both parties being in the zone) - You yourself were not in the zone Keiron but actively involved yourself in the situation even though he was leaving. Granted you did not shoot from the taru for this too apply, however im almost sure you would know the consequences.  

That makes me move onto the common sense part of this, its pretty clear that he was fighting, maybe realised he was up against a lot more people and with your being involved above him he was in a tough spot. Yes, he left the zone and shot. Whilst being hovvered by you and shot by your team, who would have knew where he was because of you?. I kind of agree with what he has said. In this case specifically there was no harm done on either side by this small slip up from what i can see. 

@Adam Braz- In future please try and stay in the zone when fighting/shooting

@Kieron Orion - By no means am i saying that these rules do not matter or that they should not be followed. However in this specific case, i do not think further action is needed on either party. Play the zones, have fun and talk to each other. 

In my opinion, this is something that could have been solved with a small conversation. This should always be attempted before coming too a report.

No Action Taken. 

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back