What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Rebind controller

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will Boston

Unlinked
Make it so that we can rebind our controllers.

Right now when i want to jump it auto takes out me phone. It puts you in a massive disadvantage when in combat scenario's/situations.
Im currently testing out my PS4 controller, Understandable that you cant get everything transfered over to using a controller but it being able to rebind your controller will make it more usefull then only using it to drive/fly.

I mean, overwhelming majority play on KB+M

Controllers seem kinda pointless considering there's not enough buttons for what Five M adds. 

If they add rebindings for Controllers, i want rebindings for my Just Dance matt

Last edited by a moderator:
Driving and flying is more accurate / realistic with controller so +1

fivem has to many key binds some of which have to be setup to a button to be able to play with it so I doubt you’ll ever see controllers re-bindable to be honest. Just find a place close to your keyboard to drop your controller the second you get out of a car and you’ll be good to go 😂

Last edited by a moderator:
We can at least fix the unwanted controls on controller, such as A opening your phone (which doesnt support controllers anyways). Accepted suggestion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back