What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a player - Albino Ajazuri - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hayden Tacitus

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Hayden Atlas Tacitus

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: Albino Ajazuri

Which server did the incident take place on: Altis Life

Date of the incident: 11/04/20

Time of the incident (GMT): 1150

What best describes this incident ?: RDM & Possible Exploiting

Please (in detail) describe the incident: The individual by the name of "Albino Ajazuri" decided to enter my helicopter when we were leaving from Pygros Hospital back to Poseidon Base. The individual exited the vehicle when we landed and was met with a swift command to stop running and place his hands on his head for stowing away in the helicopter after telling him not to enter the vehicle multiple times. The individual's friend was harassing other cartel members outside the base where a hostile altercation occurred. Without any speech from the accused inside the base, the individual instantly knocked me out and started to open fire on all Poseidon members inside and outside the base. I logged on after the restart and did not see the individual online so I was unable to attempt a resolution.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mgx2dB5uPU4&feature=youtu.be&ab_channel=TacitusSoldier
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

ok this one is me, you shot my mate in the base and its not exploting its just desync

you also initiated on me but u cant hear ur own voice lol

you shot my mate
j can tell you 100% thats not true as i was the person who shot at him first, he was not in base he was instead driving off road heading towards our outside helicopter pad and you can also clearly see me not in base either in the video

If you are talking about your friend "sandytoes", their entire situation occurred outside the Poseidon Base. You on the other hand were not outside the base or in their vehicle making both situations separate. Are you familiar with the rules regarding the Poseidon Base and its Purple Zone?
(5.4.1) You must not attempt to kill anyone in a purple zone. This rule does not apply to staged executions performed by Poseidon. Poseidon are exempt from this during their scheduled weekly meeting.(5.4.2) Weapons must be holstered in purple zones. This rule does not apply to Poseidon. Breaking this rule can result in being kicked from the server.
Police in their bases have the right to detain you through non-lethal means inside their bases, we as Poseidon also have this ability but how this is used is different. Cops will usually use their tazers or deploy rubber bullets, while we attempt to knock the individual out. 

ah didnt realise it was even a zone mb lol, ill comp or smthn we were trying to have a laugh with u lot for ages but you just kept initiating aha

i thought youd respond with something along the lines of "i dont want comp i want further punishment" because you all seem to want the player base to diminish. Anyway ill elaborate asif i would if you did respond.

We drove to pyrgros hospital where we saw poseidon. I jumped in your heli and started trying to talk to you having a laugh, you all ignored me. We landed at the base where i ran off and you said stop running or ill knock you out. So i did. So you then threatened to knock me out again at the same time shooting my friend. Have this not had been in a purple zone all wouldve been well aside from poor roleplay on poseidon behalf however we dont wish to report people as the more people we get to play with the better. 

All in all i simply didnt realise this was a zone, you flew me in there and had guns out yourselfs, its the first time weve been there and i just didnt check my map when you landed me in. 

I will gladly offer comp, admit to my mistakes, however your guys were also holding firearms and initiating from inside the zone, if this could not happen again in the future less confusion would be caused as a result.

Sorry on my behalf as i said, genuine mistake.

Sorry for my late reply, I am American so my hours are quite different especially with going to college. With that out of the way... The situation did start at Pygros Hospital, but instead of you being my first encounter it was "sandytoes". While we were dealing with our members in the hospital your friend decided to start lockpicking my helicopter, which he was told to stop and back away from the heli. He asked to get in the heli where I told him no. He then jumped into his boxtruck and drove straight to another Poseidon member by the the name of George Harris and hopped out of his truck and told George to "Shut up" when all George was doing was watching and not even saying a word. "sandytoes" then decided to make a loop straight back to my helicopter in his boxtruck where you then enter the picture on foot. You were trying to get my attention as I was spooling up the helicopter, by saying "yo, pal" a couple times. I did not reply and continued spooling the helicopter, which I do regret since I usually enjoy talking with people but at the time had different priorities. You then ran up to another cartel member trying to get their attention but was met with silence, again something I don't endorse. I believe that has something to do with a previous situation for the bad tensions, but was something I was not involved in and hardly knew anything about. As a couple of my guys were getting in the helicopter you hopped into the helicopter as the co-pilot and then hopped out instantly. I assumed it was a mistake so I ignored it. As my last member hopped onto the bench we took off with you then teleporting onto the bench. That is very much due to d-sync which everyone knows. I flew back to our base and landed where the video takes place. If your intentions was just to talk and have a good laugh then I am sorry, but your friend attempted quite the opposite resulting in the hostilities that took place outside the base. With your statement regarding us having weapons out and initiating on you inside our base, I explained the reasoning in my previous post with my comparison of Police and Poseidon procedures for detaining people non-lethally in those respected areas of purple and blue zones. 

I do have a question if you do not mind answering it. How long have you been playing on the Arma 3 server in the last 2 or so years? 

We started playing this week again properly mainly in red zones earning money because we all have nothing..

we’ve started using our money now to have a laugh with factions which as stated were our intentions, but previous to this week I’ve probably logged on like 20-30 times for an hour or so at most

i didn’t actually know sandy was winding you up lol so I thought it would’ve been a fresh sit to just have a laugh at 

After looking at the evidence provided and messages exchanged I am frankly quite disappointed that this incident has occurred. After your last punishment involving zones @MajazuriI would've expected you to read over the section involving 'The Zones', however it is clear to me that you haven't done that, since you were unfamiliar with the basic rules of the Purple Zone (or even the fact it is a zone at all). This is maybe expected from a new player but not someone who has been a community member for over 3 years. Furthermore, to undermine the Report a Player scheme because community members 'all seem to want the player base to diminish' is irritating at least and disrespectful towards RPUK at most. It is in place for reasons stated on the Wiki and if you don't like things are handled, you're more than welcome to leave at anytime. Perhaps a longer ban will allow you to read the rules properly this time.

ACTION TAKEN

Majazuri - 2 Day Ban (5.4.1)

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back