What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

invisible when on NHS duty GTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox Trouble

I'm invisible every time on duty in the morning till mid-day, I'm not sure about the evenings because I haven't been on duty in the evenings. If I relog it fixes it for the people that are already in the server, new people that enter after me still don't see me. I've already checked if I log in without going on duty if people can see me. This already is going on for a week or longer, but I can't see it since I'm visible for myself. I haven't changed anything about my settings nor have I re-installed the game. It might have to do with the Halloween update itself, I'm not sure but it has been going on after the update of Halloween. It goes about my char Cat st ID 11342.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi is this still an issue? Being invisible as NHS sounds really weird as a bug, if so we'd have random players - not only NHS members going invisable..?

Okay I will close this bug report and move it to rejected, if you're invisible on spawn it must be some rare bug. Make a new bug report if this still happens to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back