What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - SGT Jayray.H - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lincoln

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Lincoln

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: SGT Jayray.H

Which server did the incident take place on: Altis Life

Date of the incident: 11/06/20

Time of the incident (GMT): 1545

What best describes this incident ?: Glitching

Please (in detail) describe the incident: SGY Jayray attempted to jump over the vehicle blocking the entrance and then tried a second time from a different angle. This glitched him through the glass. You can even hear another office say "I don't think that's allowed"
I feel that this could have been RP'd better also as I posed no real threat with a simple pistol.

I have not attempted to resolve this because it was not an accidental issue, it was done purposefully

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://streamable.com/jio92h
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

I very clearly broke through the glass window rather dramatically like Arnold Schwarzenegger making an entrance

Minor jokes aside. 

This video clearly shows no intent of glitching or exploiting. I tried to jump over the car into the bank, the first time it didn't work, the second time it worked, but i was a little off centre.

What's the big deal? It didn't affect roleplay, in fact i tried role playing through the situation. The fact you made this report without even contacting me is very uncouth. 

There's no intent of a rulebreak, It was Arma being Arma and i continued to roleplay past the minor mishap. 

I have nothing else i wish to comment.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was more annoyed that I was there with a pistol and you guys forced the situation. If you didn't mean to do it also, you should have merely left the bank?

Also spiking a vehicle thats not moving if a bit fishy also but not sure if that is allowed or not. 

You must be confused

You decided to Rob a bank, and you're upset that we used force towards the end of the situation after you initiated for friends and allies a bunch of times 😐 

I didn't mean to do it, again, i was attempting to jump over the car into the door way, which absolutely isn't exploiting, the fact that i went through the glass was a complete accident.

Couldn't you of "merely" arrange a chat in Teamspeak rather than report at the first chance you get due to being upset you lost a situation in RP? 

Seems like you a reporting through spite more than anything. I mean you don't sound very upset in the recording, in fact, you're laughing.

Again, i wanted to continue to RP and ignore Arma being Arma. 

Quit making something out of nothing.

I'd like to retract my report if possible. We spoke in TS and resolved this ❤️

Closing the report as requested. I am glad you talked it out and resolved it.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back