What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Allow Mechanics to add cars on the impound list

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joseph Triton

Banned
It's a simple one. Allow Mechanics to add cars on the impound list. Currently we have to wait for a cop to mark it and then for us to collect it. There should be a restriction such as you the last car you have been in was an traffic officer vehicle. It will allow traffic officers to make a purpose in the game and have them perform more actions. I fully support the roleplay aspect of it however the traffic officer really lack purpose unless it is RP only

This would be open too a lot of abuse. Anyone signed on as a Mechanic could add anyones car onto impound list and then collect and get paid. 

I can imagine this would be open to a lot of exploitation. Whilst i see why you may say this you can always do impound NPC jobs whilst waiting for police too add one too list. 

-1 from me. 

This would be open too a lot of abuse. Anyone signed on as a Mechanic could add anyones car onto impound list and then collect and get paid. 

I can imagine this would be open to a lot of exploitation. Whilst i see why you may say this you can always do impound NPC jobs whilst waiting for police too add one too list. 

-1 from me. 
In that case why don't they add the list so the police can review it and earn 500 for each car they approve. It has to have a good reason to be impounded or the cops would not approve

-1 from me. 
I also agree with this, people usually abuse stuff like this and ruin it for others.

I was thinking that there should be traffic wardens who can add vehicles to the impound list and keep the streets clean. It would have to be a whitelisted job so people can't come along and abuse it. That way police can focus on there job and not get pestered by mechanics to put cars on the impound list.

Sounds like an awful idea yes, and since it's devoted & abandoned I'll be denying the suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back