What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Angels Of Death MC

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowDirector

[President] Johnathan Jones
Staff Team
w5ypb8i.png

The Angels Of Death MC

Background Story

Chapter I: The Angels Arrival

The Angels of Death MC is an outlaw motorcycle club operating in the city of Los Santos. The Angels mainly deal in the business of drugs and will be actively looking to expand and take over the drug market. The Angels will also assist in the manufacturing of illegal arms to be sold on the black market. However, to the public eye, The Angels are just "mechanics and Harley lovers". The club was originally founded in '1949' however in '1990' it was then taken over and reformed by Freddie Jones. Later in 2020, Freddie Jones passed away and due to the paranoia of being betrayed, Freddie Jones never appointed a Vice President to replace him if anything were to happen. That's when club member Johnathan Jones ran to be president of The Angels Of Death and was quickly voted in to continue and honour his father's legacy.

(// The only way to join The Angels Of Death MC is by finding and roleplaying with us in game)

Last edited by a moderator:
So this is why you had all those questions last night ay... 

See you on the battlefield chief 😉

giphy.gif

So this is why you had all those questions last night ay... 

See you on the battlefield chief 😉
Nah, those were genuine questions XD - Just been really bored recently so thought id to my own thing in the meantime. Iv tried making it as different as I passably can tbf 

Oh wow, a new motorcycle group. Let's have a gander at the fandom wiki page for a little more context, since Angels of Death are canon in the GTA series

c3c8c0bd1645790fd00eed376efffd21.png

90d848ed430d65736887abef6b587642.png

5d49f82d8d2fd600ebb7292b5f5b29ae.png

eb5680855fb85f7578538969bbe2f640.png

Oh... well that's not very cash money. Good luck! 

(I know I've set this up as a sort of smoking gun, however you may want to take this into consideration, just in case it pops up when you're on server)

Oh wow, a new motorcycle group. Let's have a gander at the fandom wiki page for a little more context, since Angels of Death are canon in the GTA series

(I know I've set this up as a sort of smoking gun, however you may want to take this into consideration, just in case it pops up when you're on server)
I am fully aware of the lore, and asked if it was okay to proceed in doing this gang. I have tried to make my version stand far away from being lore actuate. I can not stress enough that this group in no shape or form is going to even entertain the racist side of the lore of the gang. In fact. If need be I will be happy to change the name of the group to something else given if it's seen as to offensive. My only goal in this situation was to use the logo and name as a template and build are own story based on the events to come on the RPUK FiveM server. I do apologies if anyone took offence to this name being used. However, my goal is to make another MC group roam around the island and attempt to add an more atmosphere  and a extra layer of quality to the server. ​

Story Updated.

Continue following the story here: 

I am fully aware of the lore, and asked if it was okay to proceed in doing this gang. I have tried to make my version stand far away from being lore actuate. I can not stress enough that this group in no shape or form is going to even entertain the racist side of the lore of the gang. In fact. If need be I will be happy to change the name of the group to something else given if it's seen as to offensive. My only goal in this situation was to use the logo and name as a template and build are own story based on the events to come on the RPUK FiveM server. I do apologies if anyone took offence to this name being used. However, my goal is to make another MC group roam around the island and attempt to add an more atmosphere  and a extra layer of quality to the server. ​
This aged well.

(all jokes, no shade) 😛

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back