What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Amsterdamse Penoze

Will Boston

Unlinked
6638ba8a289a142c3f6aa9c7fb96ea0f-png.jpg

Who are we?

First seen in 1983, Date of establishment unknown. Amsterdamse Penoze found in The Netherlands city of Amsterdam. This group is know for their organised criminal activities such as armed robberies, hostage taking and liquidations.

End of era in The Netherlands 2017 -

The dangerous organisation got shutdown because of a crown witness what caused lifetime imprisonment for all active members.

New era Los Santos 7 November 2020 -

Now it is time for the next generation to proceed what they were doing in The Netherlands. Because the rapid emergence off gangs they decided to start up somewhere else. After laying low for a while they have chosen for the island Los Santos that is located far away from The Netherlands. This group will operate with their Dutch Roots in mind.

People from inside the gang have decided that this group will continue with Will Boston as their new former leader. This group of organised criminals will start making themselves known from the 7th of November 2020 untill fate has chosen to leave.

This organisation is invite only, make yourself known with what your doing on the island, if that suits our terms we will be in contact with you.

Will Boston
Former lead Amsterdamse Penoze

5ed04b325f06c45a10f953cd19d95834-jpg.jpg 

605891fea47c8999a948374693636f6c-jpg.jpg

Special thanks to @ConnorTheGreattfor helping me with the pictures!

Update 17-11-2020 Will Boston

The last week I’ve seen gangs grow in members and started showing themselves more as a group in public. Last week wasn’t a busy week because of the amount of time I had to spend in prison. This gave me the opportunity to think about our next steps as a gang. Its hard to always be one step ahead of the cops, when you have people speaking with the government to reduce their prison time. Last week was hard for us criminals to make a living... Cops almost had every kind of illegal source of income blocked. Last week I noticed that making money from gun deals was very easy, but why was it easy? Everywhere we tried to make a living, we were blocked off by cops expect when it came to the gun deals. New groups slowly started claiming areas that were supposed to be part of the government. Like grove street owns grove street and the new upcoming gang The Commission claimed an area of sandy shores to be theirs. That is why I have decided to also claim an area that belongs to my gang, where we can set things up and to be reassured my fellow brothers and sisters can walk around safely. This area will be restricted from people that come with bad intentions in mind. If you need to enter our area to use something its wise to first ask before entering. If not the consequences is on your own head.​

From now on Amsterdamse Penoze will be based in East Los Santos, Fudge Lane.

632ffcf1b0913c5126c1967b3996a2a9.png

​

​

Last edited by a moderator:
It's Fudge Lane, can't claim an area if you can't even get the name right. SMH

Last edited by a moderator:
Back