What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Unban Appeal - Anto420 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anto420

Unban Appeal for Anto420 

In-game Name: tyrone Tyrone

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198195346559

The date you got banned: 11/08/20

Member of the team that banned you: Stavik

Reason given for your ban: Trolling

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I think i got banned because i was fighting in a wrong time.

Why should we unban you ?: I want to be unbanned becasue i play on the server a lot and its very fun. I didn't mean to be in the fight someone punched me and i punched back and then i run away and jumped in to some guys cars and we drove away and 1 min later i got banned. The server is very fun to play on and i want to play more. I didnt know that i would get banned for that so i was very suprised

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

I didn't mean to be in the fight
You didn't mean to be in the fight yet you decided to involve yourself in the trolling going on by throwing punches during an event which you clearly shouldn't be doing anything of the sort as it is extremely disrespectful.

I didnt know that i would get banned for that so i was very suprised
You didn't think that you would get banned for interrupting an event where people are paying there respects? Surely you have some sort of common-sense to understand that this wasn't an event for people to mess around and fist fight?

Now the question, Why should we unban you? Try answering it with stuff that you can bring to the server, not just I like this server I play a lot. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Robbie!

I want to be unbanned because the server is very fun to play on. I will also think one more time before i do something like the thing that got me banned.

For the server i will try to bring happiness and make people happy. I will do more serious rp and do my best. I want another chance to play on this server.

i have learned my lesson and i will never do such a thing agian. 

sincearly tyrone Tyrone

Why did you think it was okay to fight during the remembrance event? Did you think it would be funny to do so? Did you not think about the people that was there paying there respects while a bunch of trolls start shouting "street fight" and then start fighting?

If im going to be honest with you i didn't think at all and i regret it.

In the moment i thought it was funny but now when i look back and think what the event was about i regret it and it will never happen agian.

I learned this from the ban and i would appreciate if you understand me.

I'm glad that you have now looked back at the situation and learnt from it, to participate in the fighting during the remembrance event was disrespectful. I hope in future that you will assess the situation before you decide to do anything.

Unbanned

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back