What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Compensation Request - Lube - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lube

Compensation Request

In-game Name: Tug Meogg

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198144595359

The date when this happened: 11/01/20

Please provide full detail and evidence: So, I spoke to an admin, and mentioned I don't have evidence. He told me I should put a comp request in anyway and the worse thing that could happen is that it just gets denied.

New to playing as a civilian and I didn't realise when you drag to weapons of the same time into your inventory, it deletes it. Although this could be argued as human error, I would argue against this as to a new player, this would be completely unavoidable. At the end of the day, in real life, you would expect to be able to carrying 2 pistols and it not just vanish when you try to pickup both. I would have even just thought it wouldn't let you pick it up from the start rather than vanishing into thin air.

The only information I can give is a timestamp. It occurred between 22:05 and 22:20, 08/11/20 on my Tug Meogg Character. In game ID: 320, the guy who transferred it to me was 229 (I think). The item was a vintage pistol. I bought 2 and one disappeared.

Link to any evidence:

Lost items and total value of compensation: 1x Vintage Pistol - (£30,000)

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thankyou for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

@Lube We will have to look into the logs, since there is no evidence but are you sure his id was 229 because otherwise this is going to be increasingly more difficult for us to check and if you maybe have his name that would help also.

@Lube We will have to look into the logs, since there is no evidence but are you sure his id was 229 because otherwise this is going to be increasingly more difficult for us to check and if you maybe have his name that would help also.
Thank you, not entirely sure of ID but I will PM you the name.

Appologies for a delay on this, Lube unfortunately we cannot compensate you for the item lost as it falls under the user error category, best thing i can advise is to keep this in mind for next time to avoid it happening again.

Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back