What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Unban Appeal - Wilko25 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilko25

Unban Appeal for Wilko25 

In-game Name: Wilko Johnson

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198354012004

The date you got banned: 11/08/20

Member of the team that banned you: Slavik

Reason given for your ban: loads of people started fighting and shouting streetfight and i retaliated when i got punched

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: So I drove to the 2 minutes of silence event and I was like 5 minutes early, I was saluting for 5 minutes and then placed a rose on the podium for remembrance day when it finally came to the 2 minutes of silence, I listened to the speech and made no interruptions of any kind. Once the event had finished people were shouting street fight and punching each other and I was caught up in the middle of it and ended up getting punched like 3 times by the same guy so I retaliated and punched him back like twice and went on with day and I was shocked when I got the ban notification.

Why should we unban you ?: I have never broken the rules or gone out of my way to start fights with people and I always go out of my way to have a laugh with other people and try to make their days better, I play this server a lot and I would hate to get banned from it since there isn't really any other servers quite like it. I know I shouldn't have punched the guy back especially after such an event just happened and I have had a lot of time to reflect upon my actions and I know I will think about the consequences of my actions next time such an event takes place.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

I know I shouldn't have punched the guy back especially after such an event just happened and I have had a lot of time to reflect upon my actions and I know I will think about the consequences of my actions next time such an event takes place.
I am glad that you have looked back at the situation and learned from it, so my question to you would be, if a similar situation occurs how do you act? what will you do?

If I remember correctly I spoke to you on teamspeak in regards to your ban. Just because other people are doing something doesn't mean its okay to do so make sure you remember this going forward. People will randomly start fighting you for no reason (which isn't allowed and considered poor RP / trolling) So just be the bigger man and walk away there is no need for you to involve yourself in such a situation, especially during a remembrance event where people are paying there respects.

I hope you have learned from this situation as I don't want to see you banned for anything like this again.

Unbanned

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back