What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a player - SI Tokjat - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drex

Rookaholic
Staff Team
Los Santos Police Senior
Los Santos Police Trainer
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Drex Atlas

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: SI Tokjat

Which server did the incident take place on: Altis Life

Date of the incident: 11/08/20

Time of the incident (GMT): 1800

What best describes this incident ?: Discrimination

Please (in detail) describe the incident: SI Tokjat and others from NCA arrived to Agios in an unmarked vehicle and as Tokjat got out of his vehicle he called Simon Ross a "Fucking Retard". Tokjat was later requested to attend a liaison and when I asked if he believes it's appropriate to call people that he firmly stated 'Yes'.

Had it been a slip of the tongue, fair enough - But the fact that Tokjat confirmed in TeamSpeak that it was said with the fullest intent has lead me here as I find it completely out of line.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/B9hrRLULXyI
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Wel im feel verry sorry that you feel offended that i said Simon Ross stop acting like fucking retard but in the end of the day he was acting like a dick and who steals things out of a moving car so in the hate of the moment i feld that was the best thing to call him and if he had an issue with it him self he could have told me so and he did not really seemt that bother about it

i said Simon Ross stop acting like fucking retard
"Stop being ..." is actually what you said, but that's irrelevant to the problem as a whole.

Regardless of how you said it, it still doesn't make it any better.
When asked in liaison if you think that's an acceptable way to speak to someone you replied with 'Yes', and yet again you've replied to this topic with a response that makes it seem you're still of that opinion, so I'll leave this up to the staff member dealing with it. 

I have nothing else to add.

Lets ask @Simon Ross if hes even bother about that comment if he says yes the he has my wel met apologie and if not it seems to me your just reporting for the sake of reporting sinds the comment was not even made to words you 

I would ask if you're even bothered by the way you've acted at all - But clearly you are not... 

It isn’t something I personally am bothered about(hence why I haven’t reported you for it), however that doesn’t mean that drex who was also there and heard it as well, will have the same feelings on what was said 

Thank you for your reply Simon and now on to another point why do you even feel offended on a comment thats clearly not even made towards you

Whether it was said towards me, Simon Ross or someone else is irrelevant in the matter of how you've acted in this situation. You seem determined to find excuses at this point, rather than reckognising your mistake, which to me is a sheer lack of respect.

If we can't even respect each other enough to own up to our mistakes, then the issue becomes quite clear, no?

If you still fail to realize how you were in the wrong, I'm unsure what else to say at this point.

The comment you made wasn't the main issue, not to me personally, but since you said that you believed it to be a completely acceptable way to speak to someone when asked in TeamSpeak, I do take offense to it. 

“That’s so retarded” or “don’t be such a retard” are frequent statements I hear casually. When used by someone I am talking to I will usually ask him or her to choose a different word. I typically get several types of responses. Many people are apologetic and say, “Oh, sorry, I mean stupid.” Other people have tried to explain that the r-word is no longer associated with people with disabilities and it is just a synonym for stupid and therefore is okay to use.
To me, these responses demonstrate that there is a larger problem than the use of the r-word. There is a gross misunderstanding about the meaning of the word and why it is offensive in the first place.

Since the word has become commonly used in informal speech, it is harder to see the connection between the original word meaning and the current informal use of the word. For this reason, it may be difficult to understand why the word is still considered offensive. The definition of the word retarded, according to Merriam-Webster dictionary is “Offensive: slow or limited in intellectual or emotional development”. At one point in time “mental retardation” was a medical term used to describe a person with an intellectual disability. However, since then the word has been replaced by the term “intellectual disability” because it is more accurate and accepting. The r-word is an exclusive term that furthers negative stereotypes about people with disabilities. It can be hurtful whether it is directed towards a person with a disability or when used as a synonym for “dumb” or “stupid”. When used in this way it is equivalent to saying people with disabilities are stupid. In addition, the real message of the sentence is lost because the r-word has a completely different meaning than the words “stupid” or “dumb”. There are many other words to choose from instead of the r-word that will better represent the intended meaning.

I took this excerpt because I feel it voices the feelings of the community perfectly and adequately. 

Whether you agree with it or not is up to you, but you won't be back until you change your tune. 
1.2 from both GTA and Altis. 

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back