What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Unban Appeal - stoeipoesje - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox Trouble

Unban Appeal for stoeipoesje 

In-game Name: cat st

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198025802579

The date you got banned: 11/09/20

Member of the team that banned you: i don't know

Reason given for your ban: g9.6 having medical stuff on me

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned for having medical stuff in my storage after leaving nhs. I have left nhs so the stuff apparently still belong to the nhs. I wasn't aware of this and did apologize for this. It wasn't my intention to steal from nhs and i have never thought nor did sell any of the stuff.

Why should we unban you ?: I wasn't aware of the fact that I couldn't store the stuff in my house. i would like to get unbanned and the stuff that belong to nhs getting removed. I didn't want to get banned for something like this and don't wanna repeat a mistake like this again. I'm not on the server to misbehave, only to have fun in these days of time.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

@stoeipoesjeYou say it was not your intention to steal them. So what was your intention when you took over 100 items that you got to buy cheaper because of your whitelisting and storing them in your house just before leaving the NHS?

yes i know what i did and it is wrong. but i always carried like 30 bandages and repairkits on me when i was on duty. so i thought to lesson the amount of stuff on me by storing them. i can give them back and even pay for them if you want that, but i havent sold any off the stuff to people and i am sorry for how this happened. like i said it wasnt my intention to steal and i left nhs after what i have done, i was trying to sort it out with an nhs member to take the stuff back. im also willing to pay or sit in jail for what it was worth that i have stolen. im in the city for 1.5 month now and still learning how to do everything and also should read the rules more frequent to not repeat the same mistake that happened now.

Last edited by a moderator:
@stoeipoesjeSince this is your first ban I am going to give you another chance but with a few things you will need to do.

First thing is I am going to reset your name so the next time you log in you need to chose a realistic roleplay second name not "st" as it is now.

Then when you go into game next you need to give the items you took and give them back to the NHS.

UNBANNED

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back