What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Unban Appeal - Lucas Petit - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucas Petit

Unban Appeal for Lucas Petit 

In-game Name: Lucas Petit

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198214548352

The date you got banned: 11/09/20

Member of the team that banned you: charlesvane

Reason given for your ban: C2.3 Combat logging

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/126490-report-a-player-id-116-gta-rp/
"You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes" This is simply not true, I reconnected as soon as my internet went back on and nobody was in a the parking lot. I connected to teamspeak and nobody was in support. I joined support in order to tell them about what happened, but after some time since nobody came I went back into the lobby of the teamspeak and continued playing on the server. I am new to this community and I just did what I used to do when this happened on my old Arma3 Community.
"He then stops speaking" I never spoke once in that situation because I didn't feel the need to speak to someone who rdm'ed me because I stole lockpicks. I would have started speaking when I got out my car but he was already on me and stabbing me.

What was said in the report wasn't clear. I was at this gas station I see this guy refueling his car and it's open, I find 16 lock picks in the back of the car. While refueling and no guns or weapons out, he said something like give me back what you stole. I drove to Lesion carpack and he gets out with a machete after crashing into my car. He rushes my car with a machete and tells me to give him the stuff I stole from his car. I reverse and get out my car because I had something more valuable on me (shotgun) then the lock picks I stole and it wasn't worth dying for them. As soon as I get out my car he is already stabbing me and I am almost dead so I try taking out my shotgun but it's already to late. I am now dead and I was doing like I normally do just sit there until a medic gets me and I didn't want to roleplay with someone that killed me without initiating properly. As I was waiting for the medic I lost connecting for a short while.

Why should we unban you ?: I should be unbanned because I didn't disconnect on purpose (got proof from GeForceExperience) I connected as soon as my wifi came back online. I do play on a laptop so I am connected with a Wireless connection (wifi) so its not always stable but I also checked my phone and it also didnt have wifi. This is my first time getting into any trouble, I really enjoy playing on this community. I have read all the rules and I follow them, I normally roleplay very well except when I find people like this that don't initiate properly and just kill people. I play on this server for the experience and the interactions that you can get.
In the video you cant head me on the ingame sound because I got this wireless headsets that bugges out the sound for the recording, I get it to work so I can hear ingame sound or people speaking ingame but some reason sometimes the audio from my recordings dont work.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCWoYmH55og&feature=youtu.be

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

"You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes" This is simply not true
Firstly not relevant to this appeal.

"He then stops speaking" I never spoke once in that situation because I didn't feel the need to speak to someone who rdm'ed me because I stole lockpicks. I would have started speaking when I got out my car but he was already on me and stabbing me.
You claim here that someone broke a rule and RDM'ED you, why didn't you report the incident? Also just because someone might have broken a rule doesn't warrant you to stop roleplaying. You record the situation and deal with it after the roleplay has ended.

I didn't want to roleplay with someone that killed me without initiating properly.
Right so you stole lockpicks from the guys car, he asked you to give them back and you drove away. Did you not except any repercussions from your actions? As much as it probably is a poor excuse to kill somebody, they had a reason to attack you due to your actions. And as stated above you don't make the decision if someone has broken a rule or not, that is up to the staff member that would either witness the situation happen or through a report. 

So that being said, if a similar situation happened how and what would you do?

"Firstly not relevant to this appeal. " My bad.

"So that being said, if a similar situation happened how and what would you do? " I would obviously want to get those items back because they are worth quite a bit of money, but before trying I would initiate role play  like the server rules requires to before trying anything against the person.

I supplied evidence of me disconnecting because of connection issues and couldn't do anything about it. I tried to go support thinking it would be the normal  way of dealing with disconnecting while in RP. i wish to continue playing on this community.

Sorry for the late reply was at school.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you suffer from connection issues quite often? As a member of the community has recently contacted me after reading your appeal, seems your "issues" happen after a situation doesn't end well for you. Shooting at people then getting downed by them and suddenly disappearing, ring a bell to you? You sure your not using "internet issues" as an excuse to try and get out of a ban?

I really don't get into many gunfights and this was the only time my internet disconnected. Most of the time I hang around bean machine where no gunfights happen or I do mechanic job where also no gunfights happen. The only time I remember this happening during a gunfight I got disconnected from the server when the server either had hotfix and it crashed because everyone got disconnected and I checked the Forums and server was offline. My game FiveM use to crash a lot because of some bugs regarding FiveM because I go a pretty good computer that can run this game without any problems.

Right then, I hope you have learned from this situation, No matter what happens you must always RP, you win some you lose some however you don't throw your toys out of the pram and disconnected from a situation because you believe that you was hard done by, that is not how it works and you must remember this going forward. I do not want to see or hear that you have combat logged again as there will be no coming back from it.

Unbanned  

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back