What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Unban Appeal - Hola Beep - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hola Beep

Unban Appeal for Hola Beep 

In-game Name: Hola Beep

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198913337973

The date you got banned: 10/10/20

Member of the team that banned you: Simon

Reason given for your ban: C2.2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was told by Robbie to wait for 1-month and write an appeal on 10th Nov, as today is 10th Nov im writing this :
It's a bug where in ur screen u crash into a vehicle even tho there is nothing infront of u, so that happened to me. I went flying into the sky as soon that happened and then started panicking what to do just to save my life before falling to the ground since i had stuff with me, so i decided to press my "U" muscle before landing on the ground. Eventually that worked for me. The driver sitting next to me came back for me and asked me how did i survived it, so i managed to tell him what happened

i do apologize since it was my really first time using the "U" muscle to save my life like this, and i didnt mean to tell it to ppl randomly, i just told it to the driver i was sitting with

Why should we unban you ?: The reason i think i should be unbanned is that i tried that for the very first time and was wondering if i could atleast get a warning before getting banned at the instant. If i get unbanned ill directly go to the person whom i shared this stuff with and will explain him that this is not a right thing to do. Ragdolling is a thing i have barely used in this server and will now no longer use for any stuff in future.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

So reading through your last appeal you had an issue with understanding and following the unban appeal process and rules. Why was it so difficult for you to follow such simple rules? 

@Robbietrust me it was my fault not following the appeal rules, but since then as i was told to wait 1 month. I patiently waited the whole month without bumping  or  bothering any staff members and will follow every rule since now on and i promise to do so

Right then, lets carry on shall we?

In your last unban appeal you claimed that you didn't know pressing "U" and ragdolling would in fact save your life:

for the very first time i used ragdolled and didnt even knew that could save my life
In this appeal you doubled down on this by saying:

i do apologize since it was my really first time using the "U" muscle to save my life like this
I am finding it hard to believe that during a time where you really didn't want to die because of the items you had on you, you randomly figured out an exploit that you then used to save your life and potentially save you from losing all of your items. 

What we'll do now is give you one final opportunity to tell us the truth. Just remember that the truth goes a long way when it comes to appealing bans.

@CC mryan19brother let me be honest with you, all the stuff i wrote on this appeal was exactly what i replied on my last appeal. What happened was i never ever used ragdolling to save my life, like never and im being bare honest with you. That day i was ejected out of my seat and used "U" cos what came in my mind at that time was to press AltF4 which i didnt cos that was really against the rules so i managed to press "U" muscle not knowing what would happen next. i can say "On god" what im saying now is the truth 

image.png

Right @Hola Beepyou have now been banned for two serious rule breaks. I am going to give you one FINAL chance. Anything else that you do will result in a permeant ban where you will have to wait a minimum 6 months until you can appeal.

Do not waste this opportunity that I am giving you.

Unbanned

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back