What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a player - Tinky Winky & Zin - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

JollyThe2nd

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: SkengManSteve

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: Tinky Winky & Zin

Which server did the incident take place on: Altis Life

Date of the incident: 11/10/20

Time of the incident (GMT): 2223

What best describes this incident ?: Cheating?

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Well the first clip is me sitting behind a wall that I believe cannot be wall banged although may be wrong, in the 2 years of playing arma I have never been wall banged there, And Tinky winky has no problem going through it and it appears he one taps me,

The second one Is my friend L.REX who was killed by Zin who appears to look through the wall, Knowing exactly where he is and put his barrel through the wall and tries to kill him ,he is using a MX SW shown in the whole clip by streamable, I don't think Tinky is at the first encounter.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/688136754574000235/775858352005185566/Arma_3_2020-11-10_22-27-17_Trim.mp4
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

https://streamable.com/lots9k L REX's death 

unknown.png
                       Clearly see the barrel

Last edited by a moderator:
i have about 10000h and if you search a building you shoot against were ppl use to stand before you go in to the house. cant see your point here. 

and in arma when you run up in houses etc barrels can show. 
but i can say no cheat are used here my friend. 

This is embarrassing. 

When you were laying behind the wall, the person that you can see firing isn't even me 😂 That's Bailey suppressing you.

I was across the road, in a bush, and 1 tapped your massive forehead. 

How am i supposed to provide a video and defend myself reasonably when you don't contact me about this? I don't save every kill i get, mainly because people don't claim hacks when they die. 

But yeah

6hiPMjj7eE.png

You see that flash? Across the road? In the Bush? That's me, and that's my bullet being fired into your head.

In future, please contact people so they can atleast save footage.

We;

This is embarrassing. 

When you were laying behind the wall, the person that you can see firing isn't even me 😂 That's Bailey suppressing you.

I was across the road, in a bush, and 1 tapped your massive forehead. 

How am i supposed to provide a video and defend myself reasonably when you don't contact me about this? I don't save every kill i get, mainly because people don't claim hacks when they die. 

But yeah

You see that flash? Across the road? In the Bush? That's me, and that's my bullet being fired into your head.

In future, please contact people so they can atleast save footage.
I did contact you, I went to Liaison and u never showed up, If u look at the video I'm sure u understand how I got confused, Since he shot the wall inches from me

i have about 10000h and if you search a building you shoot against were ppl use to stand before you go in to the house. cant see your point here. 

and in arma when you run up in houses etc barrels can show. 
but i can say no cheat are used here my friend. 
How did u almost kill him before pushing through the door? The only way u could is if u pushed ur barrel through the wall. I am sure a 6.5 can't get through those types of walls. if u have a video I would love to see it

Last edited by a moderator:
i use prefire moveing up the stairs thats why it hit him, its pretty clear he is by the stairs or he is in the room you hear shoots around the corner,  i cant explain how it hit and dont have video now to long after the fight.   when i dont se him at the coridor i move in to the room and start shooting again

i leave it here and up to admins 

Unless he has a video we can confirm he didn't try, He seemed pretty sure that it was there he was. But yes we shall let admins decide

Btw next time contact me aswell to resolve stuff insteed off going straight on here 

Well it was my friend but we only got your name when we looked at the clip, we were gonna ask for you when we asked for your friend. But he didn't show up so the chances u would were unlikely, next time sure 

I told you to go to Plebs Liason. 

Never saw you there, you never made any attempts to message anyone after that. I was looking for a good 5 minutes in liason.

After it happened I was there in the liaison. You didn't come.

When u said join Plebs Liaison I did

Could've messaged any Plebs member. Your attempt was lacking

Again, i was looking at the Liason, never saw you tbh, but as you say. 

Ill leave it here for now 🙂 

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

@SamanthaThere's nothing i need to talk about, i didn't create a report

He reported me for cheating, i proved i didn't cheat, no reason for me to talk

I cannot speak for Zin

Tinky/Jayray has shown that it wasn't the guy at the gas station shooting me, fair enough. On the other hand if Zin wouldn't mind then I don't either

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back