What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

BTEC NHS

Sam Lang

We are the NHS without the revives, and we don't need to leave for gunshots šŸ˜„Ā Just drop us a message if you need a friend or ally reviving (if there's no NHS), giving blood or just for a first aid kit, we are happy to help.

unknown.png

Legit absolutely great group

If you ever need help, money, or helis, let me know, my names Either Jayray.H or Tinky Winky.

They legit go around and act as medics taking you to hospitals when medics are too far out.Ā 

These guys are amazing. They spent four hours searching the map, finding patients and bringing them to me while I was on NHS patrol. It was a great help, thanks!

+1 from me use to do this back in the day and had great fun hope you do to if you need money or help, my nameĀ  is Lewis south or danbuĀ 

Legit absolutely great group

If you ever need help, money, or helis, let me know, my names Either Jayray.H or Tinky Winky.

They legit go around and act as medics taking you to hospitals when medics are too far out.Ā 
Cheers bro, i've been on the server for a long while so im good on the money front, just knowing we aren't gonna get robbed or shot when we go help someone is good enough for us xD

These guys are amazing. They spent four hours searching the map, finding patients and bringing them to me while I was on NHS patrol. It was a great help, thanks!
We weren't sure if we were actually being helpful or just pissing you off with the constant questions xD, I'm glad you found us helpful šŸ˜„

+1 from me use to do this back in the day and had great fun hope you do to if you need money or help, my nameĀ  is Lewis south or danbuĀ 
Well we plan on being around for a while so hopefully we have just as much fun. I appreciate the offer but i've been playing for a while so got plenty of cash for now, thank you though šŸ™‚

Back