What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Unban Appeal - Tokjat - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tokjat

Los Santos Police Senior
Los Santos Police Senior
Los Santos Police Trainer
Unban Appeal for Tokjat 

In-game Name: Tokjat

Server: Altis Life

Steam ID: 76561198042636960

The date you got banned: 11/10/20

Member of the team that banned you: Qrow

Reason given for your ban: C1.2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I got banned of saying the following sentences “Stop being a fucking retard” of which the word retard is usually used in a discriminatory way and I still continue to use the word with full intent to describe someone's action on the server and when asked in a liason if this was my full intent to use the word I said yes and the got me reported and let to my ban

Why should we unban you ?: I would like to start by apologizing to Simon and Drex for the way I conducted myself, I should've known better. I used the word with intent to call him and an idiot for his actions, not to make fun of disabled people.

I'm a grown man and I shouldn't call people retards just because of a situation in-game regardless of how upset I get. I've been part of this community for a long time now, play here daily as I really enjoy my time in the police and on the server I would be sad for this one lapse of judgment to end my time here.

I know I have broken a serious rule, but I hope that you can give me a chance to show that this is not who I am and give me an opportunity to continue being part of this community

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Unbanned due to the outcome of a long ongoing discussion about being more lenient in certain situations that we have perm banned for in the past.

Ban has been put to a 1 day ban following the Fair Ban System. Normal proceidure on this will be followed if player get's himself in trouble.

Time served, unbanned.

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back