What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Starting a military organization?

W1nkard

Okay, so I'm thinking of starting a military organization. Also thinking of submitting an application the the form where you can start legal entities. Here it the idea so far I gather a group of people willing to work. We get the permission of the city council to control the military base + some form of weapon or  vehicles. We go on convoys or host air shows. WE could also hold weapon transports with high security that can be raided. So what do you guys think, give me some info here or ingame I'm Max Jackson and I usually wear a "cowboy" hat and white pants plus a shirt. Thank you for your time.

I've seen military RP pulled off well elsewhere, so I don't mind the idea, but that has been on menu and scenario based server. What are you thinking they'll do day to day on a more story and character driven server? I feel as if they'd get quite bored and end up just standing around at Bean Machine or being inactive unless there is a decent amount of stuff for them to do.

I’d like to see them more as a whitelisted emergency response for if people are flying jets around and endangering the public, they would see panic calls from the government where a state of emergency or something would be declared they’d then flee to the air base and respond to any threats. 

I’d like to see them more as a whitelisted emergency response for if people are flying jets around and endangering the public, they would see panic calls from the government where a state of emergency or something would be declared they’d then flee to the air base and respond to any threats. 
Would love if that was a thing but don't know what they'd be doing when there isn't a national emergency as they are quite rare

Would love if that was a thing but don't know what they'd be doing when there isn't a national emergency as they are quite rare
Could work like a call to arms, reserve or an oncall service. EG: You are a police officer or a mechanic or xyz doing your thing then an annoucement/service request goes out, you go to the airbase and gear up and deploy from there. Not everything needs to be a full time job.

Could only see it working for events (bomb threats? idk) and where staff want to give a roleplay reason behind people crashing planes into zones etc etc - where they dont touch the civilian side or law etc it is literally just a cool thing to see out and about and fun for those taking part.

Last edited by a moderator:
Could work like a call to arms, reserve or an oncall service. EG: You are a police officer or a mechanic or xyz doing your thing then an annoucement/service request goes out, you go to the airbase and gear up and deploy from there. Not everything needs to be a full time job.

Could only see it working for events (bomb threats? idk) and where staff want to give a roleplay reason behind people crashing planes into zones etc etc - where they dont touch the civilian side or law etc it is literally just a cool thing to see out and about and fun for those taking part.
Join the army reserves

All of you have really great ideas. Yeah I understand it can be hard to get out as a full time job, or you could maybe make it a whitelist job where you get NPC missions but unsure what that could be. However having atleast some people permanently employed could be good then to get more people in for events etc. But I still stand with the point that these could from point to point do convoys to either show up or making transports. The permanently employed people could plan stuff like that plus recruit people for events. 

If you wanted official approval then it would have to be whitelisted, like the NHS, Police, etc. and follow a very strict set of rules.

As Stealthee said, it would likely only work for events and the like where there is a specific role to be played. At the present, on our server, I think we have a nice mix of whitelisted jobs and we certainly don't need any more than carry weapons. I'd recommend looking into joining Gruppe6 if you wanted that protection and convoy action, as that's what they do.

Back