What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Changes to vehicle impound list

Status
Not open for further replies.

TikTak

Investor
Investor
Brief Summary: Let government employes and other organs add vehicles on to the impound list

Detailed Suggestion: So the police is rather busy and dont have time to put vehicles on the impound list most of the time. Therefor i suggest to give other whitelisted groups and factions access to put vehicles on the list. It would help out the mechanics that's trying to earn legal money as well as getting rid of many of the vehicles that's laying around. I suggest that the following groups is given access:  NHS, NCA, Gruppe Six, 

The Pros:
Easier to earn legal money
Less vehicles left around

The Cons:
More vehicles will result in less competion between mechanics 

Does this suggestion change balance on the server ?

No

Massive +1 from an NHS perspective, would be great to flag many of the abandoned vehicles outside from of hospital as awaiting impound

This would be great. Leave your vehicle in the ambulance area and we'll have it towed!

Ooo, could we get clamps too?

Following up with this suggestion, I believe this change would justify the grind for Level 4.
I feel terrible for troubling the police for an impound list update, when there are absolute chaos near key locations.

Would it be better to automatically add eligible cars to the impound list, when they've been idle for 3+ minutes?
Adding vehicle to the impound list should also reward the party (Police, NHS, NCA, Gruppe Six).

Thank you for the suggestion but i have never seen NHS or NCA impounding car that is abended. 

Therefor this suggestion will be a no thank you. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back