What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - Invictia - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kieron Orion

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Kieron Orion

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: Invictia

Which server did the incident take place on: Altis Life

Date of the incident: 11/12/20

Time of the incident (GMT): 2120

What best describes this incident ?: (1.1) Vehicle Deathmatch (also known as VDM) - Using any vehicle as a weapon (e.g running people over, causing explosions including while sling loading, ramming, etc), will result in you receiving a ban. Three vehicles are excluded from this, MRAPS (Ifrits, Hunters and Striders) can ram other MRAPS in order to disable them, yet not to kill the passengers. This is allowed as these vehicles are the only vehicles ingame that can withstand being rammed. Please note that you need to initiate roleplay before attempting to ram an MRAP. (Please note - MRAPS don't need to be initiated on in the redzone) This is to prevent random ramming on site. (Three minutes of chasing also constitutes initiation of MRAP and MRAP ramming).

Please (in detail) describe the incident: i was at castle and then a gold hunter came up and rammed the car that was at on the stairs up to castle and there was no way it could have been by accident as you see the hunter go straight in to it. we all got warned for same thing not long ago by a staff member on ts

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/clips/36478974/d1337OoO85br
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry I pressed the wrong key, I don't see the issue as nobody was killed by the vehicle.

as gang leader id like to say - Vehicle Deathmatch (also known as VDM) - Using any vehicle as a weapon. We used the vehicle to move the other vehicle, no one was killed injured of hurt.

Also, you got roached and i pushed you from the other side. The vehicle being moved did absoloutely nothing.

Had no effect on the situation as well so the only thing i can see this being is a revenge report because they died^^

But the vehicle wasn't used as a weapon?

weapon

/ˈwɛp(ə)n/

Learn to pronounce

noun

1. a thing designed or used for inflicting bodily harm or physical damage.

As you can see by the definition the vehicle did neither, it moved another vehicle out of the way.

And even if this specific act is against the rules, not resolving in teamspeak and giving us the opportunity to learn and going straight to report is a bit harsh don't you think, considering that the rule stated doesn't cover it. I know there is common sense applied to all rules but even then this doesn't breach it. In no way was the ifrit ever used as a weapon, and the ifrit and quilin's collision had no effect on your death. You were shot from window

Hi,

Ramming any vehicles is a breach of A1.1. The only time that ramming is not considered VDM is when an MRAP is used to ram into another MRAP. 

Regarding this particular situation, I certainly deem this in breach of A1.1. The option to lockpick the there and should be used. Ramming into anything other than an Ifrit/Strider/Hunter should be avoided given the ARMA mechanics we all know too well about. The damage that could occur as a result of something blowing up (a likely outcome) is not a risk that should be taken for a myriad of reasons.

Given that you didn't die as a direct result of this vehicle being rammed I'd be giving out a warning to the player in the Hunter. That said, it's impossible to tell who was in the hunter to give the warning to. So, as a general warning/rule of thumb for you all, stop ramming anything other than MRAPs.

If anyone has any questions regarding our A1.1 rule, or potential cases that you want to check whether may be exempt, please contact myself or a member of staff via the forums or teamspeak.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined due to lack of evidence

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back