What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Scammer Check

DavidGaming

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
Scammer check

Bellow will be a list of confirm or suspicious scammers, this is to help everyone with future forum transactions.

To add someone on the list use the following format.

Name: (forum name)

Date of the scam: (month and year is sufficient)

Scam: (barn, house, item)

Proof (video or gifs): (showing at least the money transfer)

I will edit this post after each accepted addition so all the scammers will be on the top page.

Scammers:

@Ji the Pillager

@Kenny

Helping scammers:

@Maxim

@Jayray Holder

@Tiger Jiggins

Let's see if there are more scammers or good people on RPUK.

Rip my brother @Kennyfor the last 2 years and he is still on the topleader boards damnn, didnt know a kebab guy could make such a impact on a community like this 

Last edited by a moderator:
Most people will have taken this as a joke, but It’s actually kinda pissed me off, you think me commenting on a forum post joking about it makes me a “scammer helper” get a fucking life.

Scams are obvious, if you don’t wanna get scammed, don’t be such a moron.

Well you brought this on you @Maximby trying to help cover up a scam. If this pisses you off I couldn't care less, maybe next time chose your player interactions better.

As I'm well aware that I'm subject to be made fun of for this post you were well aware of the consequences of your posts so don't come here and complain about them.

ITS A JOKE BRO

smh what fucking planet are you on

Last edited by a moderator:
Well it has been a pleasure talking with you @Maxim, is been a while since I was a teacher and had to understand what a kid means.

But before I'll let you be and do what you do like eat dirt, or stare at the sun, or whatever you might find interesting, you should probably look over THIS before you tell more jokes, just to avoid further confusion. Don't worry I looked for something with pictures so you can understand it.

Why was I tagged? I had no involvement with any "scam"? I own a barn and give my keys out and that's me involved? 👀 RIP 20m btw. Could have bought some good stuff with that 😉

It was only joke anger why you have to bully me 😭

Back