What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Option to disable GPS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will Boston

Unlinked
I think there should be an option for police officers to turn off their GPS.
With them not being able to turn off their GPS is it useless to take 1 hostage.

When you take an officer hostage right now, The person who takes the officer hostage says /me take gps and radio . But other officers on duty still manage to find you everytime.

With this being implemented it stops officers metagaming trough their map when in the middle off a hostage situation.
This also brings more serious content to the server for cops and civilians.

Last edited by a moderator:
I feel this would be better if there was some form of tool that criminals had to use to 'break' or 'disable' the GPS and this risked alerting the police the GPS was being tampered with?

Would add a bit of risk and give officers more chance to get a 'last known location' / to know someone had dropped

Maybe just maybe not taking two firearms officer hostage in front of 5 other firearms officers would help. 😛

From joke to seriousness i like the idea.

@Norman in regards to the LKP, that is kind off already in place in form of panic button

Last edited by a moderator:
In recent updates to the server the GPS functionality has changed and thus This suggestion isn't relevant anymore

Thanks for submitting a suggestion

moved to declined

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back