What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Ross Kemp On Altis - Posiedon's Glory

JohnDeMelon

Hello!

I am here forming a documentary series, The names Ross, Ross Kemp. I have recently been taken on tour by the east cartel force known as posiedon. I am not here to give completely positive feedback or completely negative but I am here to list the pros and cons of using thier land and obeying thier terms. If you wish to not be bothered by the NATO police force then this the land for you! However, commiting a threatening crime to any individual such as robbery has much harsher consequences, E.g. You will probably be terminated instead of arrested. But is this a bad thing. Harsher laws can mean more control but less freedom am I right? So here are the Pros and Cons of entering Posiedons territory;

Major pros:

- Drugs are legal to use and gather within the land.

- Firearms are legal with the correct passes purchased.

- Vehicles do not require licenses to operate.

- A lot of profits can be made without harm with correct passes.

Major Cons: 

- Diamond and Rock trading is illegal in the land.

- Armed vehicles such as the .50 CAL are completly illegal and majorly punishable for.

- Masks are a punishable offence.

- The passes to legally enter can be expensive to newcomers.

So this is my honest view on the posiedon land and I strongly believe it can be a safe haven to those who the police would deem criminals. However many activities can result in severe consequences. So be warned but in conclusion, if you are wanted then this is the free land.

R. Kemp

(Camera malfunctioned so pictures are not available)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back