What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a player - Sierra - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dylan01

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Dylan

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: Sierra

Which server did the incident take place on: Altis Life

Date of the incident: 11/13/20

Time of the incident (GMT): 1440

What best describes this incident ?: Blatant Racism (Extreme)

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Me and a few other officers responded to Telos fuel in a bid to de-escalate the situation and attempt to resolve any problems the guys that were robbing had. As you do, we rolled up and started talking with the lads. (Dettol and Sierra). The situation had finished but for some weird reason, sierra became very irritated and started questioning us. My colleague and friend, Grey wolf, said something to sierra but it wasn't negative at all. I cant remember what was exactly said but then sierra came out with "You're a Ni**er". I have re-watched the video and got a second opinion from another friend of mine. He responded with this:

"You're a n**ger" that is 100% what he said
I can confirm 100% that's what he said

This type of behaviour is absolutely disgusting and i have no time for this in anyway, shape or form. The fact that he can come out with this language is beyond me. Im still shocked to this moment. Absolutely vulgar on sierras part.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5tGv17kGos&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

The date is actually 13/11/2020 I have no idea why it is in the american format. It wouldn't allow me to edit it.

Last edited by a moderator:
let me get a video from my side and what i said and why i said it... also this is a revenge report which i can easily proof and ill show it as well...

Cant wait to see it 😄

Sierra, how can this be a revenge report if i have never reported you before and to my knowledge you havent reported me so that stubs that point out firmly.

"You're a n**ger" that is 100% what he said

I can confirm 100% that's what he said

This type of behaviour is absolutely disgusting and i have no time for this in anyway, shape or form. The fact that he can come out with this language is beyond me. Im still shocked to this moment. Absolutely vulgar on sierras part.
I was greeting my friend, we may not like each other too much but to go to the extend of making a report saying i said something which i didnt i said "yo n***a" to my mate my binds got messed up i said it ingame instead of discord just move on with it but no you want to make a report about it trying to get me banned for "racism" but just have a look at what u say on discord and ive also taken the effort to pull up the screenshot of your threat to report which i didnt bother making a report about since im not trying to get u banned for small things like that... so just grow up and play for fun instead of trying to get me banned saying i said some stuff i didnt say and i wasnt irritated like u said i was u can tell in my POV.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

20201111215901_1.jpg

2020.11.14-11.44 (2).png

2020.11.14-09.39 (2).png

2020.11.14-09.39_01 (3).png

First off all, that greeting anyway is highly frowned upon. It shouldnt be used either way as it can be seen as racist. Second of all that "Threat to report" wasn't said by me. That was by Dylann (2 n's). You do realise that what was said on discord was a joke and was not meant to be taken seriously but ofc i can see you are "triggered" by it. It is also highly irrelevant. I dont care if you "messed up your binds" could you imagine if for example a black person was on the server and you come out and say that? bang out of order mate. Also in the clip you are obviously instigating by saying "i would be butt hurt if i was Scottish too" i dont know if that was an attempt at humour but im sure you heard no one laughed. I genuinley couldnt care that you "messed up your binds" you shouldnt be saying that word in general. It is clear that you became frightened when i called you out for it. You did sound nervous i must say. It is also apparent you became very defensive after i called you out for it. 

I am in no way affiliated  with this report. please leave screenshots including me out of this. Thank you 

You have also said a lot of ridiculous stuff over discord but i wont go into it as it is outwith the community and is irrelevant. I don't understand why you are taking screenshots of DM's and sending them here? not only is it irrelevant but it also has no correlation to the current situation. Im not the one in question when you have literally came out with the word in game. There is no denying that you are in the wrong. I can see now that you are just picking up "scraps" if you will to use in this dispute.

Before this gets out of hand, I would like you guys to stick to what this post was initially put up for and keep it civil. 
Furthermore, disputes considering other things should be sorted by the two of you in private and not being taken here!

I will leave it like this for now and give you the chance to sort your differences with, for example,  a talk on teamspeak, which I would highly advise for you to do. 

Currently in a police patrol but after i am also up for resolving this over discord teamspeak whatever it may be.

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

@NuclearI have spoken to Sierra over discord and we have came to a mutual agreement.

We have agreed to "cease fire" and erase all past altercations. Im glad we have both showed maturity and compassion towards each other as I now realise mistakes can be made. This report can be closed as it has been resolved. We both apologise for any inconvenience/resources or staff time wasted on this situation. 

Best wishes

Dylan

Awesome, great to hear you managed to talk it out and resolve the issue. Sierra in future, keep that language outside our servers as future offences will result in punishments.

Closing report since the people involved have come to a resolution .

After looking into this report the Staff Leads take action as this is simply not acceptable.

Sierra, we can clearly hear whats being said and for this you would need to appeal your ban. 

C1.2 Permanent issued.

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back