What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Unban Appeal - BarryBenson10 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

BarryBenson10

Unban Appeal for BarryBenson10 

In-game Name: Barry Benson

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198090034700

The date you got banned: 09/13/20

Member of the team that banned you: Stealthee

Reason given for your ban: G1.2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I think I was banned because people that I was known to be associated with broke the rule G1.2, and that I was banned due to association. and that there is a video of me in a call with these members and that I can be heard laughing in the background

Why should we unban you ?: because on the date and time this event happened I was not even logged on into the server and never broke the rule G1.2, maybe the players I played with were a bad influence but I don't believe it's a reason to permanent ban me because of someone else's actions. But I do admit it was a stupid emotion of mine to laugh at what these players did but I've had time to reflect on this and have come to a conclusion that it was a stupid thing for me to do, and it's something I regret to this day.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Hello @BarryBenson10

Now why is it that you associate with people like this yet claim you enjoy playing here? I cannot marry the two ideas. You like this place and community, yet laugh when people are clearly ruining it for everyone. Please help me understand.

@BarryBenson10please respond soon, otherwise this appeal will time out.

The reason I associated with these players because they are people that I have had known for basically all my life, and at the time it really just rushed past me the entire situation, I was playing counter strike at the time and was trying to focus on the completive match so when I'm hearing laughter in the background I'm just assuming something funny is happening it fully glossed over my head, so why now its become apparent to me that it was a stupid thing for me to do.

Right, well, seeing as you were affiliated with a gang that has been implicated in duping, an unban would come with the condition of an account wipe. 

How does that sound? Fair?

I understand I was affiliated with this gang but there is loads of members that were and they have not been wiped, and the reason I'm disputing is a completely different situation so I don't understand why this would apply to me. 

The full account wipe is the only way you will be unbanned. So it's quite simple, you either stay banned due to your actions or you have a full wipe new character new start.

Your call, there is no disputing.

Ok, we will process this unban just as soon as a dev is available to perform a wipe.

Account wiped, I'll leave it to the staff team to unban you if they want to.

I suggest if you come back to the GTA servers at any point that you think long and hard about who you hang around with, any dodgy shit you report it along with who it was and the details.

Thank you stealthee.

@BarryBenson10you are now unbanned, please take on board what has been said by both myself and stealthee. Hope you can rejoin and have fun.

Unbanned

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back